How Original Source Document Verification Can Counter Document FRAUD for Employers?by Medical License Verification Anti corruption, anti corruption laws, anti corrup
There are thousands of cases reported every month regarding documents fraud and counterfeiting. Documentation fraud is becoming the major issue for both employment sector and for immigration as well.
The reason why this crime is increasing all over the world, because of the shortage of employment opportunities, the increased educational and employment standards by employers. Every single employer today needs genuine, fair and respectful employees who eventually become a profit in future. They are looking for people who have best educational background according to the respective position, they look for considerable experience of working on similar capacity, they need young people to boost up their overall energy level, they need legal status employees who don’t have any criminal record and they also seek about the credit scoring.
Employers want 100% or you can say that they want a SUPERMAN Employee. Due to this phenomenon the job candidates are forging their birth certificates, buying fake degrees and diplomas, getting counterfeit licenses etc. The risk for employers has been increased dangerously in past few years.
How to Counter Document Fraud via Original Source Document Verification Process:
Document fraud can be conducted in a number of different ways. Below I will show you how fraud takes place and how it can be detected.
The main types of Document Fraud are:
- Impostors – the holder of these documents looks like the rightful owner (Passports, Identity Cards, Driving License etc)
- Counterfeiting – Document made from the scratch – (Educational diplomas, degrees, birth certificates, licenses etc)
- Forgery - a genuine document which has been altered – (Resumes, experience certificates, etc)
Original Source Documents verification
Documents verification is the process of ensuring that documents presented by prospective employees are genuine and that the holder is the rightful owner. It is a vital part of the pre-employment screening and immigration process. Staff responsible for checking documents should have the necessary knowledge and tools to be able to confirm authenticity and identify basic forgeries.
Some Benefits of Documents Verification:
- Legal, socially identified and immensely eligible workforce.
- Most educated, appropriate and relevant to environment employees.
- Experienced, competent and truthful prospects for a company.
- Increased overall workforce productivity
- Enhanced workplace safety
- Decreased employer liability in-terms of negligent hiring.
- Fraud risk redemption.
- A better employee means increased value of the company among competitors.
- Employers can easily avoid new illegal aliens who let them exposed to the sanctions penalties, and prosecutions that penalize their identity.
- And of course the profits boost in-terms of money and market value.
Employees are asset of an organization, and if any employer wants to get a highly valuable asset then they must perform pre employment documents verification before hiring a local candidate or international immigrants. Avoiding risk is essential to maintain workplace safe, healthy and thriving.
Original Source document verification is a very complex process. Only document verification experts can do it appropriately because they have all the tools for verifying documents. And they also know all the standards and reservations attached with the procedure.
Employers don’t have time to get an extra team established for that, so outsourcing is the best way to get best results in quick times. Background screening, primary source document verification companies are the best resource for employers. Their experts will not only give value to your work but they also provide you confidence in your employees.
Muhammad Saad Khan is a Writer, Social Media and Search Engine Marketing Philanthropist. He has volunteered his life to write about different crimes in society and his recent research explains that original source document verification can help employers to avoid negligent hiring lawsuit, loss of time, money and credibility of business.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.