Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017| Latest Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs ADVTby Ind Guru Latest Recruitment
Career openings in Haryana!!! Recently, government of Haryana has publicized job notification which is Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017. In this concern online applications are invited skilled and talented aspirants to fill up the 438 Vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). Job hunters don’t miss this opportunity and must take the benefit of this job advertisement and apply before the last date.
Aspirants if you want to raise your career in government sector and want to make your future so apply for the Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017. The last date of the submission of the application form is 05th May 2017, so submit your applications with required documents with the help of the below described guidelines. Have a glance on the below are to know more information regarding this job notification.
- UR: 250
- OBC: 99
- SC: 89
Candidates who have done the Matriculation (10th standard) from a recognized state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Government are applicable to apply for the Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment. Aspirants who have qualified Matriculation in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally. Candidates should have proficient computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
Candidates are also informed that Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc. are also acceptable for this purpose. Applicants must be more than 18 years of age and candidates should not more than 40 years of age as on the last date of submission of application.
Job seekers belonging to OBC category can be relaxed as 03 (three) years, for OBC category is five years and those who are belonging to SC/ST categories can take the avail of the relaxation that is 10 years.
Candidates, who will be shortlisted by the selection panel, will obtain sufficient and attractive amount of salary package. Appointed contenders for the GDS BPM, GDS Packer, GDS MD and GDS MC will obtain Rs. 2745-50- 4245/, Rs. 3635-65- 5585/, Rs. 4220-75- 6470/, Rs. 2870-50- 4370/ respectively.
Process To Apply
- To apply for the Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment, aspirants need to go to web page that is www.appost.in/gdsonline.
- On the home page, candidates should move their cursor towards left side of the page and press on the “Haryana >> 438” link.
- After hitting this link, details and instructions such as posts name, number of vacancies, eligibility norms, age criteria, etc will be displayed.
- Candidates must read entire details mentioned on the give notification.
- After ensuring the eligibility requirements job finders can fill the filling online applications with required details.
- Contenders are also required to upload below given documents, as per given specifications.
- Take a re-view of dully filled application form, correct errors, if find.
- Lastly, press the “Submit” button to submit the application form and don’t forget to take the print of the submitted application form.
Check Now: Gulbarga University Result
Documents to be uploaded
- SSC Marks Memo / Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Additional SSC Marks Memo2 (for candidate not qualified in single attempt having more than two marks memo)
- Computer Certificate
- Additional SSC Marks Memo1 (for candidate not qualified in single attempt)
- Commencing Date for Filling Applications: 06th April 2017
- Deadline for Filling Online Applications: 05th May 2017
Applicants, hope you get require information concerning Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment from this page. Stay tuned with us for getting more information.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.