Facebook Marketingby Chris Morgan Web Presence Developer Facebook surpassed MySpace and became the most popular social network online in 2009. Today it is one of the most popular social networking community Favorited by many business entrepreneur.
If you want to harness the power of Facebook you need to connect with people who can become your potential clients or customers.
With Facebook, you can interact with those in your market by adding them as a contact, but you can also generate exposure a number of other ways from within the Facebook community:
1) Create Facebook Advertising Campaigns
Facebook offers its own internal advertising center where you can set up "Adwords style" advertisements that appear whenever specific keywords are entered within the Facebook community.
You can customize your Facebook ads so that they become visible only to potential customers based on gender, age, or even location.
With Facebook advertising, you can pay per click (CPC) or impression (CPM), and can schedule your ads to run for a specific time or on an ongoing basis.
You can create your advertisement by visiting
2) Create Facebook Fan Pages
A free (and effective) method of generating exposure and building a reputation within your niche market is by creating a Facebook fan page. A fan page is similar to creating a new Facebook profile, where you can add notes, messages, download links, and images to your fan page, while managing your fan pages all directly from within your main Facebook account.
One of the greatest benefits of building fan pages is that you can provide potential customers and leads with free samples or downloads of your products, or you can build a list by featuring an opt-in box directly on your Fan page!
When marketing your business with Facebook, there are many different applications available to help you maximize your exposure and maintain your account, such as the following:
My Info: Custom Tab - Helps you to create up to 4 custom tabs for free.
Tradeable Bits - Suite of Custom Apps for Facebook Fanpages - FREE
1) Welcome app which allows you to upload your own custom images and have it as your Landing Page for anyone that is not currently a fan.
2) This simple Exclusive app allows you to upload two large images that creates an Offer to Like and Reward them with becoming a fan. Use it for giving away coupons, discounts, sale or free items. Your imagination on how you want to engage your customers is limitless.
3) Twitter App - Simply install the app and put your twitter username and your tweets and updates will automatically appear on your Page Twitter Tab.
4) Poll App allows you to easily interact with your fans by engaging them with interesting questions. Ask about daily events, news, products and services. Create your very own survey.
5) RSS News Feed - Use this simple app automatically provide your Facebook Page a News tab to keep your customers updated on Blog updates.
7) This HTML App can open any possibilities. You have to know how to CODE so it is recommended for advanced HTML coders. Create your own CSS, Java Script or html code like you would with a website.
8) Promo App - Premium Upgrade
Used in campaigns for contests, sweepstakes and giveaways that require users to Register to enter.
Create custom fields for every campaign you make. This app comes with a mobile feature that provides you a unique QR Code tied to your campaign. Use the QR code on your print advertisements or website links.
Social RSS -
- RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is a great way to promote your site content on Facebook.
- Most sites on the Web now use RSS for promoting their regularly changing Web content. Just look for this icon.
- To read RSS content you need an RSS Reader. This is what Social RSS does.
- Social RSS places a tab with the content on your Facebook Page/Profile and places your content on your Wall and your Fans Home Pages.
My Video Channel - Show Off Your YouTube Videos
Provide visitors easy access to your most current YouTube content and help them share your videos with their friends!
If you don't have a Facebook Account but have a web business online, I hope this article will help you to get your business to the next level with the help for the biggest free social network online - Facebook!
All of the provided Facebook Apps within this article is Free to use as of this writing.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.