Export and Import Dynamics of India Sugar Industry 2014-2019by News PR Press Release Distribution India
· The sugar industry in India is expected to reach INR 931.9 billion by FY’2019
· Future Growth of India sugar market is expected to be led by increasing sugarcane yield, rising demand of sugar by the consumers and increasing sugar recovery rate.
· Shree Renuka Sugars is one of the largest producer of sugar in the country with rising demand from other countries competes with other players in the industry such as, Bajaj Hindusthan, Balrampur Chini Mills Ltd and Triveni Engineering and Industries.
Ken Research announced its latest publication on “India Sugar Market Outlook to 2019” which provides a comprehensive analysis of the sugar industry in India and covers various aspects such as market size of sugar market in terms of revenue, segmentation on the basis of region wise demand, by utility in sugar market; by types of sugar; by types of distribution channel and by organizational structure in sugar market. This report will help industry consultants, sugar startup companies and other stakeholders to align their market centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in the future.
The sugar industry in India has witnessed a growth in recent years on account of rising number of sugar factories in the country as well as the increasing sugarcane yield in the country. The surge in growth of the industry is majorly originated from the rising sugar demand by the consumers as well as the institutional sector and also forms the increasing expenditure on food and beverages. India sugar industry is comprised of large companies such as Balrampur Chini Mills, Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd., and Shree Renuka Sugars which posses the maximum market share in the organized sector. The sugar market in terms of revenues has grown at a CAGR of 5% from FY’2009-FY’2014.
According to the research report, the sugar market in India will grow at a respectable rate due to the increasing sugarcane yield and dropping sugar prices.
“Increasing R&D innovations to increase sugarcane yield, increase in number of sugar mills and increasing prospects for sugar beet production will result in tightening of standards set by the government. Additionally, increase in productivity, enhancement in the crushing season period will probably affect the growth of this industry in the future” According to the Research Analyst, Ken Research.
Key Topics Covered in the Sugar Report:
Sugar Industry in India
- Market Size by Revenue and Production Volume
- Market Segmentation by
o Region Wise Demand
o By Utility
o Types of Sugars
o Types of Distribution Channel
o By Organizational Structure
- Trends and Development
- Export and Import of Sugar
- SWOT , Porter’s Five Forces
- Major Challenges
- Government Regulations
- Pricing Analysis
- Growth Drivers
- Cost of Setting up a Sugar Mill in India
- India Sugarcane Industry
- Competitive Landscape
- Competition and Market Share
- Future Outlook
- Macro Economic Parameters
Companies Covered in the Report
Balrampur Chini Mills
Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd.
Shree Renuka Sugars
Triveni Engineering and Industries
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.