Download Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2017 By RegiNo/DOBby Ind Guru Latest Recruitment
Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2017 is Available Now!!! Candidates can now download their hall ticket for the BOB Recruitment via Registration Number or by DOB. To get more information regarding the same, candidates are advised to go through this page.
Bank of Baroda has recently announced the hall tickets on its official website for the candidates who are going to appear in the examination of the Sub Staff recruitment. It is found that the organization had earlier invited the result oriented job hunters to fill the 344 vacant posts of the Sweeper cum Peon and Peon. The individuals who had applied for the same are notified that the Bank of Baroda is now all set to conduct the examination in order to recruit the hard working aspirants against these vacant posts. Therefore, candidates must download their Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2017 by going through the below mentioned simple steps which are given below.
Ways to download BOB Exam Call letter
- In order to download the BOB Exam Call letter, the aspirants firstly need to visit the official portal of the organization that is bankofbaroda.co.in.
- Now after reaching the home page, candidate needs to hit on the “Careers” tab and later on the “Recruitment” link.
- In few seconds, a drop down list will open. Now, you have to select “Ongoing Recruitment Exercises” link.
- A new window will appear on your computer screen, from where the candidate need to hit on the “New Delhi Zone / Download PET admit card” link which is given under “Recruitment of Sub Staff at various Branches/Offices – Zones Wise” head.
- Now, from the new page, select the “PET Admit Card” tab and then fill the Registration Number and Date of Birth in available textboxes and hit on the “Login” button.
- As soon as you do so, the Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2017, will be displayed on your screen.
- Lastly download it and take the print of the same for future use.
Check also - HARSAC Recruitment
BOB Exam Pattern
The examination will be total of 100 marks which consist of the questions based on the Topics/ Subject such as Knowledge of local language, Knowledge of English language, and General awareness including Banking, Elementary Arithmetic / Numerical Ability and Psychometric Test. Candidates have to finish the exam in 2 hours.
The aspirants, who are going to appear in the BOB Recruitment examination for the Sub Staff vacancies, must download their Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2017, by following the simple steps which are given on this page. Also grasp the exam pattern for the examination that is well mentioned above.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.