Do you have poor online business reputation? Use ORM to improve your business reputationby niru dub writer I folks, this is Hanerry and currently I am working as a SEO analyst in an Internet Marketing company. Internet marketing is the best way of promoting your business online. It helps business marketers to make the brand value as well as to attack visitors towards your business to opt the services provided by the company. I am here to make you aware about the advantages of Internet marketing strategies to improve your business on web and how to make a positive reputation of your business online.
Internet marketing is termed as marketing or promotion of business on web. There are certain ways of promoting the business online. Search engine optimization, social media optimization and advertising through Google Ad words are some of the strategies that help people to promote the business online and all they need is a website that depicts about the business, services and products they are selling. Most of the people are unaware about these strategies and do not know how these strategies are helpful in building a positive reputation of business online. Now the question is how business can get the negative online reputation? And what are the possible ways to convert negative reputation into positive?
If you are running a small business, there may be chances when your products or services are not appreciated by users and they can make a bad review about it or can write something odd about the company or owner of the business on web. A recent survey by Boston marketing agency Cone found that 80% of people have changed a purchase decision due to a bad review they saw. So it may be possible that users can leave website if they find any negative review about the product or services in the search results which they are going to purchase. This may ruin the impression of business among the potential customers and can lower down the sales or even close of business if no action taken in meantime.
To avoid this critical situation of business, many businesses actively participate in online reputation management through search engine optimization to ensure that the results potential customers see are as positive as possible. Online Reputation Management (ORM) is the act of monitoring, addressing or mitigating SERPs or refers to of a business or personal in online media and Web. ORM basically involves tracking of what is written about a business on the Internet, then utilizing sophisticated online techniques in promoting positive and neutral content, while at the same time getting down the negative reviews about the business that the small business owner may not want to show when their services and products are searched. ORM is a search engine optimization technique and DPFOC-SEO companies follow below steps to lower down the negative remarks of a business:
1. Change of domain: If business has highly negative review that cannot be lowered down, the best possible way is to change the domain name of the business and include business brand name in the domain name.
2. Requesting site managers to remove negative content: This technique is used to be less successful but is best as a first attempt. There are certain webmasters that can remove the negative content posted for business by someone else. If a business has a negative review, a decent removal request is required to be made with proper explanation why that negative review was made.
3. Promotion of existing positive content: If business has some positive reviews and feedbacks, promoting them on web helps in lowering down the negative reviews. Writing fresh content targeting to the negative reviews and promoting them with the help of blogs and articles is helpful.
4. Building social profiles and promote them: Social profiles generally rank well for brand terms. So, if there are negative results in SERP for brand name then social profiles are a must in ORM. Building social medial profile on face book, twitter, LinkedIn and Google Plus and promoting and sharing the positive review thorough those helps to lower down negative reputation.
5. Online promotional activity through new content creation: Content is the king of SEO and Google always giving preference to the content which is original and is relevant to the business. Submitting the positive content through article, blogs and newsworthy information by submitting press releases help lowering down the negative impression as soon as Google crawl the fresh content about business.
Above steps are helpful in improving the positive reputation of business on the web. If you are running a small business and have negative reputation of your business on web, Use the ORM techniques or hire any SEO company that can do ORM for your to maintain a positive reputation of your business online.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.