Do Not Neglect These Symptoms Of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasiaby Crazzy Paul Digital Markting Professional
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia or BPH is prostate enlargement, impairs the urinary flow from the bladder. It is a common problem noncancerous associated with various symptoms and signs. Know these nine signs and symptoms and the way to tackle them.
1. Difficult in starting urination: Men who are suffering from BPH will find it difficult to urinate even though they have the urge. The enlarged prostate presses urethra tube which carries urine from the bladder. The patient may experience pain sometimes pain and there may be retention of urine. This retention of urine may affect the function of kidneys also. So it is highly recommended to consult the doctor to get prompt proper treatment and avoid any complications. Complete online pharmacy offers generic Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Medication online to treat the symptoms of BPH at affordable prices.
2. Starting and Stopping of urine stream: This is an annoying and frustrating symptom due to prostate enlargement. The urine flow may start and stops, because of the pressure on the urethra preventing the easily flow of urine from the bladder.
3. Urine stream becomes weak and dribbles at the end: Because of benign prostate hyperplasia it may take more time to empty the bladder as the urine stream weakens because of the pressure n the urethra. The most frustrating and embarrassing symptom is dribbling of the urine at the end. If you are taking more time to urinate than the usual time and standing in the bathroom long time to urinate then it may be due to BPH. Buy cheap Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Medication online from Complete Online Pharmacy an international mail order pharmacy and drug store that cater to the customers in various countries globally.
4. Urinate urgently: Do you have the symptom of urgent urination? Then it may be due to BPH. You may have the feeling that you have drunk gallons and gallons of water within an hour. This symptom is due to the improper signaling of the nerve in the bladder to the brain. The urgency in urination may also happen due to urinary tract information or diabetes. It is crucial to consult the health professional as soon as you find that you have the urgent need for urination very often.
5. Nocturia: Men who are affected by BPH used to wake up at night frequently and urinate. This is called Nocturia. It is due to pressure from the prostrate on the urethra and the wrong signaling of the nerve in the bladder. So the person with BPH may wake up at least 2 to 3 times at night even though there is small amount of urine in the bladder.
6. Difficulty in emptying the bladder: After urinating well the person may still feel that the bladder is not empty. The pressure from the enlarged prostate on the urethra makes it difficult to empty the bladder completely. So the signaling by the nerve to the brain also changes.
7. Muscle injury because of strained urination: Sometimes the people with BPH have to push the pelvic or abdominal muscles to start urination. Straining and pushing frequently may cause injury in the muscles of the pelvic floor. It may also causes fainting after urination or hemorrhoids depending upon the person.
8. Infection in the urinary tract: The symptoms of BPH such as difficulty in emptying the bladder, strained urination or retaining urine can lead to different complications like urinary tract infection (UTI). When the person gets UTI the symptoms of BPH aggravate. The Infection may lead to pain, burning sensation, fever when urinate.
9. Formation of Bladder Stones: Due to BPH the bladder cannot empty the urine completely and this may leads to bladder stone formation. The stones are formed when the retained urine in the bladder gets concentrated, minerals in urine get crystallized. The formation of stones can be painful and because of this, other symptoms of BPH can get aggravated.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.