Demonstrate the competencies of handling MS Dynamics with Microsoft Dynamics Trainingby Jason G. Content writer
Microsoft Dynamics is a flexible and powerful business solution used for the purpose of effective Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). Microsoft Dynamics ERP is a collection of enterprise resource planning products chiefly meant for not so big organizations with simple structure and less complex manufacturing model. It comprises the following four products:
1. Microsoft Dynamics AX (AXAPTA) - A multi -language, multi-currency, industry specific ERP software product with global business management features.
2. Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) – Business Management solution for managing finance and people primarily meant for Small business firms.
3. Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) – It is a software primarily meant for mid-market companies to manage their finance, supply chain and employees.
4. Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon IV) – Business management solution that enhance growth, designed for small and medium project-driven organizations.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is customer relationship management software that helps reduce cost and increase profit by satisfying customers simultaneously.
Microsoft Dynamics Training and Certification
In order to demonstrate one’s expertise in a particular module of MS Dynamics it is important that one earns an MS Certified Technology Certification. Various training courses namely Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training, Microsoft Dynamics NAV Training, Microsoft Dynamics AX (AXAPTA) Training are devised for organizations as well as I.T professionals who are at present working on MS Dynamics CRM or ERP.
For Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Training and Certification one has to appear for the following examinations:
· Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Applications – MB2-700
· Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 – MB2-701
· MS Dynamics CRM 2013 Deployment – MB2-702
· MS Dynamics CRM 2013 Customization and Configuration – MB2-703
MS Dynamics AX Training
Exams for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2013 Training:
· MS Dynamics AX 2012 Trade and Logistics
· MS Dynamics AX 2012 Financials
· MS Dynamics AX 2012 Development and Introduction
· MS Dynamics AX 2012 Installation and Configuration
· MS Dynamics AX 2012 Lean Manufacturing
· MS Dynamics AX 2012 Public Sector
· MS Dynamics AX 2012 Service Management
There are several Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training Courses all over India and abroad. The course contents are:
· Introduction to MS Dynamics
· Service Management
· Sales Management
· Customization and Configuration
· Service Scheduling and Extensions.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training in Noida and Microsoft Dynamics GP Training in Noida, Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Training provide instructor-led classes where individuals learn about MS Dynamics CRM and ERP from experts in an interactive environment. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training Courses are required by organizations willing to expand their business opportunities.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.