Cordyceps name means "winter larva, summer plant"by Carmen sofia Malinescu affiliate marketing
Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis) is one of the most rare and valuable Chinese mushrooms, considered as a "gift of the gods" and used in traditional Chinese medicine for over 1,200 years. Cordyceps name means "winter larva, summer plant" and because a part of the biological cycle, the fungus exists in the form of the plant and in other form of insect (larva stage located). This is mentioned for the first time in "new concept of pharmacology" appeared in China in 1757.
The stages of metamorphosis and symbiosis of cordyceps can be summarized as: summer, after maturation fungus spores, they spread and got on larva (caterpillar) a particular butterfly, a parasite, moving from the plant at that stage animal. Infected larvae burrow into the ground where hibernating form of donut for the fungus spores larvae feed on nutrients. If these ends, Cordyceps is forced to go to power plants roots, underground resisting hunger, cold and lack of oxygen while quite long.
Spring spores to upward into plants, spore forming and the cycle repeats. This fungus is found rarely, at altitudes of over 3,500 m, in isolated areas in Tibet, Sichuan provinces, Iuninani and Tinh. The mycelium of the fungus is rich in nutrients and biologically active components, such as cordycepic acid, glutamic acid, mannitol, proteins, amino acids, polysaccharides, magnesium and calcium.
Cordyceps fungus came to the attention of researchers in 1993, after China's athletes of the national team have broken new world records in running. One of them said that he used during training Cordyceps sinensis based products. Here are the benefits fungus:
1. Cordyceps cancerous tumors stopped dezvolarea
A study by researchers at Nottingham University has revealed that the fungus Cordyceps reduces tumor size, increase the activity of T cells, NK and macrophages help restore DNA and activates immunocompetent cells that fight cancer cells.
Also, Cordyceps is adjuvant chemotherapy is useful in malignant tumors of various organs (even in the last stages of the disease), the principal focus of tumor suppression (effectiveness in benign and malignant tumors of the brain). By administering cordyceps preparations is less painful chemo and radiotherapy.
2. Cordyceps has anti-inflammatory and antibiotic primarily due to a substance in the composition of this fungus is called ophiocordin. It has a bacteriostatic action on most bacteria, including pneumococcus, streptococcus and Staphylococcus aureus.
3. Cordyceps regulates heart rhythm and tone muscle is useful in the prevention and treatment of stroke, cardiac ischemia and in regulating blood pressure. In addition improves the utilization of oxygen and intervene in treating syndrome "cold feet".
4. Help in liver disease
Cordyceps has hepatoprotective effect is useful in hepatitis, reduce ascites prevent fibrosis, to reduce the pressure in the portal vein supplying the liver and can result in cirrhosis prophylactic.
5. Cordyceps kidney and lung protective effect is useful in renal colic, polyuria, glomerulonephritis, pyelonephritis and cystitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, emphysema, tuberculosis, etc.
6. stimulates the body functions
Cordyceps helps the body to adapt in terms of physical, psychological and immune changes that occur with the installation of a tumor disease.
7. lowers cholesterol and triglycerides.
8. Contribute to the elimination of toxic substances in the body, including intestinal toxins.
9. Does sexual tonic and is beneficial both for women and of men.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.