Build Email Lists Faster With Email Marketing Service Providerby Digital 360 Digital Marketing Agency
Marketing through emails has been very beneficial for businesses for years now. Reasons being, the most important one to begin with, is that email marketing offers massive scope as far as return on investment is concerned. It is one of the best techniques to achieve maximum customer retention and helps nurture important leads, in the sense that it works better than any other technique in helping convert leads into customers. Emails are most useful as far as all the phases of a customer lifecycle is concerned, which include prospecting, lead nurturing and retention.
To make emails work, businesses are tasked with building email lists. To help them build email lists at a rapid pace is an email marketing service provider ready with his email marketing services. Having good email lists means that you get to communicate with customers directly.
How does an email marketing service provider help build email lists at a brisk pace?
1. Service providers play smart by usually offering incentives or something similar for signing up. Incentives work while getting people to sign up for the list. It is very tough to convince potential subscribers that your emails deserve space in their inbox and such juicy incentives to get them to sign up always works. These could be offering discounts, coupons, sales etc. On the front end, this may have a very good discount going as high as 20 per cent. Also remember, the same incentive will not work in all cases.
2. The agency handling your email marketing services campaign might embed the opt-in form. This change itself is so powerful that it doubles the opt-in rate. What happens is, people are not made to click through a new page. Rather, the opt-in form is embed wherever people are asked to sign-up.
3. Another gimmick that helps have success is using every page on the website to put up a prompt option to join the email list. Your agency has to get people to see your opt-in box. That is what gets them to sign up for the list. Adding an opt-in box to the footer area helps raise opt-in rate by at least 20 to 30 per cent.
4. One more way of building the email list is by installing a slider or perhaps a pop-up as a light box. Pop-ups do not have to be annoying. A couple of ways to make these effective is my setting up a slider that is shown only once a week or perhaps for a couple of minutes the moment people come onto the website.
5. Apps and tablets help get signups. A signup running on a tablet offers a great chance. There are many available in the market which service providers use such as GetResponse, MailChimp and Constant Contact. There are no charges levied as well. If the tablet is being used for checkout, a signup bonus might again be a consideration.
6. Text work best to compel. Since most of the activity happens through texting, this love that people have for texting can be used smartly to get them to signup. Though these are paid for services, still their efficacy remains undebated. These would be JointByText.com, Trumpia, CallLoop, TXTImpact etc.
7. Perhaps you might want to put prompts to join your list on all printed business collateral. Always have an opt-in box within view on your website. Try something different such as adding opt-in prompts to printed material. Some of these could be business cards, direct mail, packing slips, receipts, napkins, invoices door hangers etc.
8. Running a contest is again a very creative way of having someone signup. A contest that has been strategized nicely will help net at least 300 to 500 email subscribers. Plan the promotion and launch it fast. Perhaps you may want to consider partnering with a third party to run a contest.
This is how email lists are built and faster to be specific. Service providers have the experience of creating these and this comes to the fore when they get set to create yours. The lists go a long way in helping you achieve higher conversions, with a chain of events transpiring in the middle.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.