BitDefender: One Of The Best Detection Rate On The Marketby Israel G. Internet Marketer
All an antivirus product really has to do is wipe out any malicious software that's present on your computer and prevent future infestation by viruses, Trojans, ransomware, and other types of malware. Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2017 goes way beyond these basic functions especially its bitdefender detection rate. Among its many features are a simple password manager, a secure browser for financial transactions, a secure file shredder, and new active ransomware protection. It's almost a suite, and it performs its core antivirus tasks very well.
By default, when you flag a message as spam or not spam Bitdefender asks permission to submit the message to its cloud-based filter system, so as to improve bitdefender detection rates. You can set to never do this, or to always do it without asking. Those concerned with privacy might consider automatically submitting spam messages that slipped through, but suppressing upload of valid messages that were originally marked as spam.
According to AV-Test, there are over 220,000 malware samples captured daily. It is impossible to use signature only, local database to detect the latest malware threats. It takes time to develop a signature for malware and update partner and local databases to detect them. Multiple technologies are needed to help stem malware threats. Bitdefender cloud technology reduces malware threats in real-time. Here are just some of the reasons OEM partners choose Bitdefender:
• Generate service revenue with antivirus cloud solutions.
• Differentiate your product or service with antimalware products that can improve your products.
• Expand into new markets with an online threat solutions.
• Create new business opportunities by offering new products and services to customers.
Bitdefender provides SDKs that checks for malicious websites, phishing activity, fraudulent links, email spam waves, bad URLs, through the Bitdefender Cloud to detect dangerous activities. Notifications can be created or sites can automatically be blocked to prevent harmful activities. There are multiple reasons why customers choose Bitdefender OEM technology to reduce online attacks, they are:
• Uses Bitdefender antimalware cloud technology to reduce agent footprint.
• Provides lightweight antispam technology that improves email detection and performance.
• No need for comprehensive updating as the Bitdefender Cloud always detects the latest threats.
• Checks URLs or IP addresses online to determine whether they are compromised or not.
You might notice that I didn't mention the firewall-assisting Intrusion Detection system. That's because it's no longer exposed as a user-adjustable component. It's rolled into Bitdefender's active threat control.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.