Bing Ranked As Top Search Engine For Running Pay Per Call Campaignsby Sarah Martin Digital Marketing Bing tops the list of search engines known for promoting the Pay Per Call campaign. According to online surveys, a major percentage of marketers run PPC campaigns on Bing. The wide popularity of bing in US, UK, Canada, China and UAE makes it suitable for targeting potential audience. However, Google is ranked #1 search engine covering maximum online users. But, Bing leads the online market with the majority of successful Pay Per Call campaigns.
Why Bing is best search engines for Pay Per Call campaigns?
• Call extension feature: New call extension feature allows advertisers to associate a phone number to the display ads, increasing the chances of conversion by call.
• Campaign customization : Select the best features to enhance the campaign visibility. Bing users can choose the medium of displaying numbers on all devices or specifically only on smartphones.
• High ROI : Click-2-call feature is productive on Bing with easy to launch and display ads. The users find it convenient to directly talk to company executives for solutions. Thus, higher ROI with double conversion rate.
• Budget utilization : Running PPC campaigns on Bing costs less as compared to other search engines such as Google and Yahoo. Advertisers can effectively utilize their budget to receive the positive output of Pay Per Calls.
• Less competition : Bing has less keyword searches and it’s easy for advertisers to bid and target high ranking keywords. Lower cost allows to execute the campaign for loner duration.
Advertisers, running PPC campaigns on Bing are able to generate 400% to 500% ROI. The Pay Per Call ads are easy to manage with targeting keywords that attract a large segment of the audience. Displaying phone numbers on the ads increases call conversion rate (CVR), if driving call traffic is the business motive. Moreover, the substantial rise in CVR states that users clicking the ad are likely smarphone users. Also, the low cost of online advertising makes Bing the first choice for executing Pay Per Call campaigns.
Bing the search engine, earlier known as MSN search or Windows Live search delivers detailed, relevant search results at a faster rate. After the launch of Bing on June 2009, the widely appreciated search engine went through several phases of upgradation and redesigning. Currently, Bing is highly advanced with numerous additional features including social networking sidebars and latest index serving technology. Today Bing rule the search engine networks due to advantage of promoting pay per call campaigns.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.