BHEL Recruitment, Infrastructure or The Energy Related Sector in Indiaby Sanjay Joshi SEO BHEL is a very large manufacturing and engineering enterprise in India. It lies in the infrastructure or the energy related sector in India. The establishment of BHEL was found 40 years ago. It ushers in the indigenous Heavy electrical equipment industry. Candidates who want to apply for BHEL recruitment have to attempt a graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering. The scores that are obtained in this exam will be considered for the further selection of the candidates. The scores obtained in GATE-2012 will be used by BHEL administration for calling aspirants for further personal interview.
Qualifications required to apply for BHEL recruitment
1. Educational qualifications
A bachelor’s degree is required in technology and engineering. One can also complete a dual degree program or a 5 year master’s degree in technology and engineering. This is mainly in the disciples of electrical, electronic and mechanical engineering. Professional societies will be formed by engineering degrees. This has been recognized by AICTE. This is equivalent for B.tech or BE. For various disciplines, the posts of candidates and trainees have to undertake the GATE-2012 exam. Other disciplines have to be taken into consideration while taking the BHEL discipline.
- Industrial engineering
- Production and industrial engineering
- Tool and mechanical production engineering
- Production technology manufacturing engineering
- Automation and manufacturing process
- Production engineering
- Power plant engineering
- Industrial and production engineering
- Manufacturing technology
- Thermal engineering
2. Upper age limit
The upper age limit is 27 for the graduates in technology or engineering. The age limit is 29 for the post graduates of business administration and engineering. They must have a basic degree of engineering. Candidates who are in final year may also submit an application. If their selection is done, the final mark sheet should be submitted. The upper age relaxation limit is:
- ST or SC by 5 years
- OBC by 3 years
- The upper age limit for physically challenged is 10 years.
- The name of the community and case of the candidate should appear in the List of OBC as well as other creamy layers.
- The OBC certificate has to be furnished as per the format that has been prescribed by the Indian government
3. Selection process
The process of selection will comprise of the GATE 2012. Then later there will be an interview
- Candidates are shortlisted for the interview on the basis of the marks that they score in the GATE 2012.
- A weight-age of 75 percent is given for GATE exams. 25 percent is given for cut off marks
- For application of the above ratio, candidates of all the disciplines of reserved categories will not avail any relaxation. Their grouping will be done together and they will be arranged in descending order.
4. Process of application
After submitting applications for GATE-2012, aspirants will be given a registration number. Aspirants will have to individually apply via online to BHEL openings.
SarkariExam is the first job Portal in India dedicated to provide details of all Government Jobs. Explore government jobs, BHEL recruitment and much more.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.