Best Windows 7 Blu-ray Player Software in 2013 Review-Play Blu-ray Discs/ISO on Windows 7by Steven Joen Blu-ray Player Why Use Windows 7 Blu-ray Player Software?
2013 has already come and windows 7 users still have accounted a large scale although windows 8 was issued and used. With the Blu-ray format now well into its lifecycle as the dominant home media format, it’s surprising how few computer systems inluding Windows 7 are sold with Blu-ray drives, let alone the software necessary to play Blu-ray Discs (BD). Most of the integrated media player software that is preinstalled on computers purchased from retail stores does not have the ability to play Blu-ray Discs on Windows 7. Blu-ray player software for Windows 7 is an inexpensive and convenient way for die-hard movie buffs and casual viewers alike to enjoy the latest Blu-ray movies on their computers with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP in 2013.
Blu-ray software for Windows 7 allows you to view BDs on any desktop computer, notebook and home theater system with an integrated personal computer to manage the video and music content. The only hiccup here is that you must have a Blu-ray optical drive installed on the machine, which you’ll rarely find on stock models. Usually, you have to either install the drive yourself or pay top-drawer price for a system that has one out of the box.
So what is the best, most professional and inexpensive Blu-ray player software compatible with Windows 7 in 2013? This article will give you a satisfied choice.
Review about 2013 the Best and Professional Blu-ray Player for Windows 7
2013 Windows 7 Blu-ray Player from UFUSoft is the 2013 best and most professional, even most economical Blu-ray player software support Windows 8/7/Vista/XP. As the leading app in Blu-ray field, it features multi-funcions and advanced technology, including BD + and AACS decrpytion, multi-language, all media formats supported, especially Blu-ray Disc, Blu-ray ISO, super high audiovisual quality. This program has been updated and tested that it is compatible with Windows 7 and help users play any commercial Blu-ray discs on their computers and media devices without any problem. Users can choose to play Blu-ray chapter by chapter or title by title.
Besides playing Blu-ray, this player can also play video files on windows 7. The compatible formats include MPG, MPEG, VOB, MP4, RMVB, MKV, MOV, AVI, FLV, SWF, MOD, TOD, HD AVI, HD ASF, HD H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, HD MKV, HD MOV, HD MPG, HD TS, HD WMV, HD MP4, HD WebM, AAC, AC3, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, and so on. Moreover, this amazing player is able to play 1080p HD video with superior video quality. The “Deinterlace” feature lets users enjoy high quality 1080p video even if the source movie is in 1080i.
To create even better viewing experience, this 2013 Windows 7 Blu-ray Player software allows users to freely choose audio track/channel/device and video subtitle. The screen size is also adjustable. This software possesses a user-friendly design- with only a few clicks, users can easily enjoy true home theater experience in 2013.
2013 Windows 7 Blu-ray Player Screenshot:
Key Features of 2013 Windows 7 Blu-ray Player:
1. Fully Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7/Vista/XP.
2. Play any commercial Blu-ray disc/DVD released in different regions.
3. Play Blu-ray folder and ISO files without any quality loss and function miss.
4. Play Blu-ray discs chapter by chapter or title by title.
5. Be capable of playing all videos on Windows 7.
6. Freely choose preferred language, video/audio quality, audio effect, subtitles,etc.
7. Wonderful 1080P video watching experience.
8. Deinterlaced feature ensures you an effect of 1080p full HD even the movie is in 1080i.
9. Easy-to-use design and creative tools (adjust screen size, switch chapters, create snapshot).
10. Best video, audio and image quality.
System Requirements of 2013 Windows 7 Blu-ray Player:
OS Supported: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or later)
Hardware Requirements:Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz processor or equivalent AMD Athlon processor or higher; 512MB RAM or more
User Comments on 2013 Windows 7 Blu-ray Player:
1. “I love this Blu-ray Player. It could help me enjoy all my Blu-ray collections on windows 7 at home. And the video and sound quality is perfect.”
.”The program is really excellent, simple to use and reliable. With it, I could easily enjoy Blu-ray and video files on my computer conveniently.”
Steps to Play Blu-ray discs or ISO movie and media file on Windows 7.
In order to watch Blu-ray discs on Windows 7, you must have three things: 1) a Blu-ray disc drive, 2) a Blu-ray movie, and 3) UFUSoft Windows 7 Blu-ray Player Software.
Step 1: Connect the Blu-ray driver to your Windows 7 PC via a USB connection.
Step 2: Free Download the Windows 7 Blu-ray Disc/Blu-ray ISO Player and then install it.
Step 3: Insert your Blu-ray disc into the Blu-ray driver.
Step 4: Open your Blu-ray movie by just pressing the “Open Disc”to select Blu-ray drive and then click “OK” button to load the Blu-ray directly. You can now enjoy your Blu-ray movies on Windows 7 PC
Step 5: Stop the playing the Blu-ray movie on Windows 7. If you want to stop playing the Blu-ray disc, you only need click Stop Button and eject the Blu-ray movie.
Free Download and Get 2013 Blu-ray Player Software for Windows 7
100% safe and clean for free trial! No adware! No spyware! You can get risk-free try now.
You may also like:
- How Can I Play Blu-ray Discs with DTS HD Master Audio or Dolby True HD Audio on PC?
- Free Download PC Blu-ray Player Software for Playing Blu-ray Disc on Windows 8/7/XP PC
- 2013 the Best and Professional/Inexpensive Blu-ray Player Software for Windows 8 Review
- 2012/2013 Best Mac Blu-ray Player Software-Play Blu-ray Disc on Mountain Lion/Lion/Snow Leopard
- Mac Mountain Lion Blu-ray ISO Player-Watch/Play Blu-ray ISO Files on Mac OS X 10.8
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.