Best Enterprise Resource Planning Software for Human Resource Managementby Dynamics Square Microsoft Dynamics Partner India
Managing human resources is an arduous activity. This would involve multiple tasks such as recruiting, training, evaluating and managing. It is the HR department of an organization that carries the onus to monitor and track every resource’s performance and do a compliance check throughout his/her tenure. The job of the HR is to retain the best talent and keep the entire workforce in high spirits so that attrition is at its lowest. Plus, employees need to be compensated on time, their leaves have to be approved accordingly, their grievances ought to be addressed, weak performers need to be put into performance improvement plans and non-performers ought to be given the pink slip. With so many things on the plate, an HR Manager never has it easy within any organization.
The Microsoft Dynamics AX is one of the best enterprise resource planning software for businesses to manage human resources effectively. It offers highly intuitive role based tools, personalized dashboards and key performance indicators meant to accomplish specific tasks. This makes the job for HR professionals easy as they get ample visibility over the information they need to carry out their immediate tasks with clarity. They have access to more strategic insights, get a chance to focus better on an employee and have a great platform to show the human side of the human resources department.
The areas the Dynamics AX helps out in include maintenance of employee records, recruitments, reviews, payroll, training etc. HR professionals will always remain empowered to recruit the best talent. They will be able to share applicants across all verticals within the enterprise. They will be able to utilize mapping capabilities to match both internal and external candidates against desired competencies. They will be able to fix compensation plans and allot the employee his respective grade/band. They will also be enabled to add a variable part to the compensation structure of that employee and determine whether he/she is deemed fit for a yearly bonus or not.
To summarize well, given below are tasks HR professionals can handle better when they begin using the best enterprise resource planning software for businesses in human resources management, the Dynamics AX by Microsoft.
1. The HR Department of the organization gets to manage the entire human resources lifecycle smoothly and handle everything from recruitments to terminations.
2. Micro-managing structures, jobs and positions within the company also becomes comparatively simpler.
3. All records of employees such as demographic data and skill set can be tracked.
4. Time offs can be approved along with PTO requests and approvals.
5. The hiring process can be streamlined.
6. The performance of every employee can be tracked, information that comes handy during the performance appraisal cycle.
7. Employee skills can be polished through internal training courses.
8. Besides, their compensation structures, bonuses and incentives can be accurately maintained.
9. Payroll data can be integrated bi-directionally.
The Microsoft Dynamics AX is the ideal ERP is you are to maintain a smooth Human Resources department within your company. Have it implemented at the earliest by consulting with Dynamics Square, a Microsoft Dynamics Partner.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.