Benefits of Using Refurbished Infusion Pumps in Hospitalby Zara Joyce Co-Owner at Online Portal
An infusion pump is used to infuse medication, nutrients or fluids into a patient's circulatory system. An infusion pumps supply medication in minute quantities at regular intervals into the patient's body. Infusion pumps are commonly used for supplying insulin, antibiotics, pain relievers, and chemotherapy drugs.
Infusion pumps are one of the most important medical devices for a medical facility but they need a good initial investment. Fortunately, as an alternative, we can buy refurbished infusion pumps against the new ones.
As compare to used or new ones, refurbished infusion pumps are more reliable. The reason is they have been gone through rigorous testing and is proven 100% stable. New Infusion pumps may have problems that are potentially unsafe but a refurbished Infusion pumps have passed a tough test of and are proven perfectly reliable. Refurbished Infusion pumps will also be more familiar to you and your staff, which saves time & costs for retraining and makes it easier for everyone to use. There are a no. of other benefits of using refurbished IV infusion, PCA, plum, feeding or syringe pumps. Following are some of the major benefits of buying refurbished pumps:
- Reprocessed or refurbished pumps cost 30-40% less in developing countries and 40-60% less than the original equipment in developed countries.
- These pumps offer an alternative because they come with a warranty and clinical applications support system.
- These infusion pumps are also available on rent.
- Refurbished medical infusion pumps work exactly like the new ones.
- As refurbished medication infusion pumps help in great cost saving, thus this benefit can also be transferred to the patients by providing affordable medical services.
- Buying refurbished medical pump helps in reducing the carbon footprint for your medical business. Buying refurbished medical pumps is both a safe and smart way to act in an eco-friendly way in your medical practice.
Due to these advantages of refurbished infusion pumps, a large no. of hospitals and other medical facilities in the U.S. now have an in-house or outsourced reprocessing program. Reprocessing is expected to witness a healthy growth rate in the future and could prove to be a major restraint for Single Use Devices manufacturers. Over 10% of medical devices belong to the SUD class and over 250 types of devices being reprocessed. The reprocessing industry effectively helped control costs and increase profit margins.
Refurbishing programs give hospitals a medical device strategy that not only saves money but allows them to deploy more of their scarce resources to enhancing patient care through quality initiatives while reducing their environmental footprint.
So, by using Refurbished infusion pumps and other medical devices for your hospital you can save money, environment, and your patients too. Search for the best among medical equipment distributors of your state and buy refurbished infusion pumps for your hospital today.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.