Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2012, Offers Innovations in Its Servicesby Sanjay Joshi SEO Various applications are invited by Bank of Baroda for recruiting various Chartered Accountants in the scale or grade of Senior Management and in the scale and grade of middle management. Bank of Baroda is considered to be a leading bank of India which has more than 3400 branches across the nation. This bank is present in more than 26 countries. The positioning of Bank of Baroda is done in such a way that it offers all the customers a world class banking experience. It offers innovations in its services, advanced technology and products. Towards the end, this bank has transformed itself into a customer centric and technology enabled financial service organization. There are many positions in Bank of Baroda. Many candidates apply for Bank of Baroda recruitment 2012. There are vacancies for the post of chief manager as well as senior manager.
The eligibility criteria for Bank of Baroda recruitment 2012 is:
• A person must be between 21 to 40 years.
• He must be a graduate from ICAI that is the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
• He must have an experience of 5 years. The experience must be in banking and more preferably in processing various corporate credit proposals that are required for the grade
• High levels of analytical and conceptual skills are required for evaluating, understanding and interpreting financial statements and corporate credit proposals.
• A lot of proficiency is required for marketing skills and computer applications.
For more information and details on eligibility criteria, one can visit their website.
Procedure of application:
• Candidates have to apply online through the parental website. There are no other ways of application and will not be accepted.
• Candidates should surely have a personal email ID. This should be kept active during currency of recruitment projects. Call letters are sent by the bank for interview or group discussions. Registered email ID is required. Under all circumstances, the email ID must be mentioned and shared with all the people.
• In some cases, the person doesn’t have a valid email ID. In such cases, a new email ID must be created before he applies online.
• After putting an application online, an application printout will be received. The application must have the signature of the candidate and should have all necessary copies and documents of certificates such as experience, educational qualifications and caste certificate.
The application fee is:
• The amount for ST or SC candidate is just 50 rupees. However, for OBC and general candidates, it is 300 rupees. The application fee can be submitted by the clients from Jan 24th to Feb 14th.
The integration of application form is done along with payment gateway. The process of payment can be completed by properly following all instructions.
• The payment can be made only by using Visa Debit or Credit Card and Master Card. Information will be provided as and when it is asked on the screen.
• After the transaction is successfully completed, there will be a generation of e-receipt.
SarkariExam is the first job Portal in India dedicated to provide details of all Government Jobs. Explore sarkari naukri, bank jobs, Bank of baroda Recruitment 2012 and much more.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.