Article Marketing at APSense: Dead or Alive?by Malok Mading Writer and Blogger.
It’s been quite sometime now since I last wrote anything about Apsense. In the past months, I was busy improving my blog which I believe now is worth your visitation.
Apsense article marketing is one of the best features Apsense business social network has ever had in bringing services to its members. I believe that for those of you who have been here for long know something about this that I am talking about whereas to new members and newbies alike, it’s quite a challenge. (I understand anyway and I am here to help)
Apsense article marketing is just like blog posting which you do often and only that it’s a tool you can use to drive unlimited traffic to your site. The few of the marketers who have actually used this know how effective this can be for your site’s traffic. I have been using this to get a sizable amount of traffic for my blog and I plan to even use it more than I am actually using now.
It’s also one of the Apsense free traffic methods for its members which I am proud to be part of this wonderful community. And it is 100% free for you if you are a member.
What it can do for you.
To get free quality traffic is not an easy thing to many marketers of the Internet but Apsense has made it easier by bringing it to your fingertips so as to drive quality, unlimited and free traffic to your site the easiest way. I don’t know if this is what you have been searching for all your internet life but put your head into your hands now because this is actually a true and legit way that you have been looking for!
Will you pay for this? Nooooo! Keep your money.
Unlike other article marketing platforms such as EzineArticles which may take long to bear fruits and much hard work, Apsense Article marketing is the ultimate free traffic generation method which can give you immediate results.
So you ask; what can it do for me? I have had the following proven experience with this and I believe you can get the same results if you harness it well. After all, this is not as hard as you may think but even a 200 words article can earn you hundreds if not thousands of free prospects!
following are few things it can do for you:
- Send traffic to your site by including your referral links in your article(s).
- Review your blog posts and other articles here hence traffic. See example of my article.
- Build back-links using it text-anchoring
- Grow your reputation based on your article conversations and discussions. e.g. comment interaction
- An opportunity to improve on your writing skills.
- And above all, you deserve all of these for FREE!
Why I recommend this.
I won’t lie telling you things that I haven’t experience results with it but it is more than what I can narrate here. I want you to check this out because:
- You don’t have to be commenting on others’ blog posts so as to get back-links or get traffic.
- No need of pumping hard-to-get traffic from Google Adwords and other campaign centers.
- You don’t have to spend a dime to get this quality, free and unlimited traffic.
- You can be on your way building an audience from it Apsense users hence team of followers who listen to you only.
- Got a passion for writing? This is where you can expand your skill with ever-ready people who can give you responses when you need it.
- And more others you can uncover yourself.
Is it Dead or Alive?
This question has two answers based on how active one has been with it and the key is: Are you active with this or not? For those of you who have not been serious with it, the obvious answer is dead while the active one may claim it is alive or something between. Well, I have my own version of story with it and I think it is your turn to hear from you by having your say or opinion.
So do it by speaking your mind.
Thank you for reading up to this far and for those of you who never failed to tune into my articles, I appreciate very much. Otherwise, I am challenging you to tune into my next article(s) or just pay me a visit by coming to my blog.
Best regards in your article marketing,
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.