Apply For TPSC Recruitment 2017–18 Post of Gr-B/Cby Recruitment Inboxx Consultant, 10+ Exp
Latest vacancy notification of TPSC Recruitment has been promulgated by the Tripura Public Service Commission to recruit skilled and talented contenders. Recruitment panel of Tripura Public Service Commission will soon conduct the various selection rounds that is combined competitive examination (Preliminary and mains) and personal interview to appoint suitable contenders for various posts. Aspirants need to scroll down this page for getting more information about Post of Gr-B/C.
Aspirants who want to apply for the Tripura Public Service Commission Vacancies must ensure the eligibility requirements of the organization. Aspirants who want to know further information regarding TPSC Recruitment 2017-18 are suggested to go through this page which is well created by our hard working and inspired team members.
- Gr-B Gazetted, under Education (SW & SE) Deptt: 01
- Labor Inspector, Gr-C (Non-Gazetted) under Labour Deptt: 16
- Total: 17
Qualification Requirements for TPSC vacancies
Applying aspirants for the TPSC Recruitment 2017–18 must have degree of graduation from any recognized university with good academic records/ Diploma in Social Science with Knowledge of Bengali/ Kok- Borok.
Age Restrictions TPSC Recruitment notification
The age of applying contenders for the Tripura Public Service Commission jobs should be lie between 18 to 40 years as on 30/06/2017. Age relaxation of 5 years is also granted to the to the SC/ST/PH categories.
TPSC Exam Pattern
Paper: General Studies and Arithmetic
Subjects- Allotted Marks
- English Composition ( H.S. +2 stage Standard): 20
- General Knowledge with special reference to Tripura and North Eastern States: 20
- Current Affairs of Local, National and International importance: 15
- Constitution of India with special reference to Panchayat Raj and Urban Local Bodies: 15
- Simple Arithmetic (Madhyamik Standard: 15
- Mental Ability Test: 15
Shortlisted contenders for the CDPO Gr-B Gazetted, under Education (SW & SE) Deptt Will be given the Rs. 10230-34800/ salary per month with Rs. 4800/- grade pay. Aspirants who will be appointed for the Labor Inspector, Gr-C (Non-Gazetted) under Labour Deptt will obtain Rs. 5700-24000/ salary with Rs. 4200/ grade pay.
Check: KCCB Recruitment
How To Apply
Willing contenders, who are going to apply for the TPSC Recruitment, need to follow here prescribed guidelines, so have a look here!!!
- The primary step is to log on to the official website of Tripura Public Service Commission that is www.tpsc.gov.in.
- From the left side of the home page, applying candidates should choose the take their cursor towards menu bar at the left side of the page and must select the “Opportunities” tab.
- This will take you towards official notification, having complete details about job profile. Aspirants must read entire details, mentioned on it.
- After reading notification, aspirants must download application form.
- To download the application form, aspirants need to hit on the “Application Form for Recruitment” link visible at the bottom of the page.
- Within the few seconds, Application format will be displayed on your digital screen, you must download it.
- Now, candidates should fill the application form with required details in the given format and after that enclosed in an envelope.
- Envelope should be super scribed with the name of post for which the aspirants are applying.
- Candidates must send your application form at the department Address within the given time period.
Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat
Closing Date for submission of application form: 30/06/2017
We have provided all necessary information concerning TPSC Recruitment 2017–18, individuals should follow the given link in above section. Stay connected with us for acquiring more information.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.