AP High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification Apply Onlineby Privatejobs Hub SEO
Jobs available in government sector!!!! Latest job notification has been publicized by the Andhra Pradesh High Court. The title of this vacancy notification is AP High Court Recruitment. Applications are invited from well skilled and talented contenders for filling the vacant position of District/session Judge in Hyderabad District court, so job hunters don’t miss this chance and apply quickly.
Candidates will shortlisted for the AP High Court Recruitment on the basis of the performance of the applicants in selection rounds that is written exam and after that Personal Viva. Elected contenders will definitely acquire exclusive and attractive amount of pay scale. Have a look on the below area to fetch further information regarding this notification.
Candidates are suggested to check eligibility requirements before applying for the AP High Court jobs. Applying job hunters must be a Practicing Advocate with at least 7 years as on 01-04-2017. If the here presented education requirements satisfy you then apply for this recruitment notification as soon as possible.
After knowing the qualification requirements, you need to check age limitations which we have provided for the ease and convenience of aspirants. Interested Candidates for the Andhra Pradesh High Court jobs must be less than of 45 years as on the 1-04-2017. Reserved categories contenders will get age relaxation as per the government directives as 3 years relaxation in upper age limit for those candidates who belong to SC/ST/BC.
- Procedural Laws - Civil and Criminal Laws and law of Evidence
- Law concerning tenancy including land Reforms, ceiling land Acquisition Laws etc.
- All state Laws.
- Constitutional law and Administrative law.
- Substantive laws, such as transfer of Property Act, Indian penal code, contract act, motor vehicles act, specific Relief Act etc.
- Laws of inheritance, succession, marriage and Divorce
- Protection of civil Rights Act, 19955 and the Scheduled castes and the scheduled tribes act, 1989.
Hiring Structure And Emoluments Details
The selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of the performance of contender’s performance in selection rounds. Written exam will carry paper 1 and paper 2. Paper 1 will be multiple choice questions for 20 marks and paper 2 will be subjective / narrative for 60 marks.
Successfully qualified contenders will be called for Interview/Viva which will be for 20 marks. Qualifying marks in written exam for reserved category like for OC 40%, BC 35% and ST 30%. Appointed aspirants will obtain pay scale of Rs. 51550- Rs. 63070 for District/Sessions Judge.
Check Here: - PHD Entrance Exam
Process To Apply
- Firstly, keen candidates should go through the official portal of the organization which is hc.tap.nic.in
- On the home page, you need to move their cursor towards right side of the page and chose the Latest Notifications.
- Select the “RECRUITMENT- Detailed Notification for 4 posts of District Judge under direct recruitment for the year 2017-small Correction in Notification, Proforma of application and hall ticket-Regarding Cell, dated 15-04-2017
- Within the few seconds, official notification will be displayed on your screen in PDF form.
- In the PDF you will find an application form in the last page.
- You can take printout of this page and fill all the details and attach required documents.
- Finally, willing contenders need to send the application form along with required documents at the below stated postal venue.
Government of Telangana, general Administration (SC.F) Department,
Secretariat buildings, Hyderabad 500 022
Last date to apply for AP High Court Recruitment 2017 is 30-04-2017
We have provided all essential information regarding AP High Court Recruitment 2017 in the above section. To obtain more information you can follow the official link, which is available in upper portion.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.