7 Types of Drunkards | 7 Degrees Brauhaus Gurgaonby 7degrees Brauhaus Welcome to 7 degrees Brauhaus – the most awarded M
Turning back the pages to 1834, The Anatomy of Drunkenness had concerned itself with the seven different types of Drunkards. Surprisingly, all these 7 types are still identical in the 21st century.
1. The Sanguineous Drunkard: Typically thick neck, small head and a strong muscular fibre. After a couple of drinks, their great bodily strength and mental powers rarely work together. Prone to combativeness & sensuality, they’re either very good natured or extremely violent.
2. The Melancholy Drunkard: No. These aren’t the people who get weepy after drinks, but melancholic people by nature who drink to pep up. Cheers to this kind as they tend to enjoy the drink more exquisitely than even the sanguineous class.
3. The Surly Drunkard: A great propensity to take offence, suspicious by nature and often very mischievous as well. These people become a worse version of themselves after a few drinks.
4. The Phlegmatic Drunkard: This is truly the hardest and most eloquent way to call someone …boring! The negative people you see, with passions too inert to lead them on either path - good or bad. Yes, that friend of yours you just thought of.
5. The Periodical Drunkard: Nothing to make fun here. Plain alcoholics. Sometimes,they like to drink water to surprise their liver.
6. The Choleric Drunkard: These people are the best of the lot. They are quick,impatient, good at heart and when in humour, absolutely pleasant and charming.
7. The Nervous Drunkard: These people are harmless & very tiresome. Talkative andvery fond of long-winded stories. Sometimes even more melo-dramatic than Chetan Bhagat. Yes, that’s what years of being the only sober guy at a party shall do to you.
For more info visit http://www.7degreesbrauhaus.com
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.