Types of affiliate programs – Make money online affiliate optionsby white rose beautician
The affiliate programs are all over the internet and it has become one of the most popular online money making options among all of the types for most of the people. This process is very simple just like posting ads of other people in your website to attract more visitors. You then get paid for creating the prospective buyers known as leads in affiliate marketing. There are various types of affiliate marketing like pay per lead marketing, pay per click affiliate marketing, flat fee affiliate programs, single tier affiliate programs and two tier affiliate programs and so on.
Types of affiliate programs
The different types of affiliate programs are:
1. Pay per sale – In pay per sale affiliate program, you get paid for each of the sale that you are able to generate. If you are able to refer a visitor to the merchant’s site and if the visitor makes a certain purchase, you get a percentage of that sale. This type is mainly commission based.
2. Pay per lead – In pay per lead affiliate program, you get the payments as a one-time fee for generating some leads for your merchant companies. You generally earn between $2 to $5 per referred visitor who are required to fill out a questionnaire or may be an application form.
3. Pay per click – In pay per click program, you get paid for every visitor that you are able to send to the online merchant with the help of a banner or a text link, irrespective of the sales (whether or not the item us sold). Usually, the merchant companies pay you $0.05 – $0.10 per click.
4. Flat fee affiliate – Essentially, the flat-fee referral programs pay you based on a predetermined amount for each of the visitors who make at least one purchase or any other transaction with the merchant, irrespective of the ticket value of the various transactions.
5. Single tier program – The single-tier affiliate programs are flat programs that reward only on direct transactions. That means the transactions which the affiliate has generated. There is no reward on offer for signing up other affiliates. Your earnings as an affiliate will depend solely on if you are able to “pre-sell” the product or service, and how many visitors you are able to send to the merchant.
6. Two tier program – The two-tier programs reward the affiliates in dual form. They reward the transactions made by the affiliates, and also for bringing new affiliates into the program. Thus, the name second tier.
7. Multi tier program – In case of multi-tier programs the merchants reward the affiliates who are able to sign up other affiliates at several levels.
The affiliate programs can be related to any of the above discussed categories. You will have to know about all the above categories and determine which the best option for you is. There are even some affiliate programs that are hybrids. These combine different types into one. So, you can make money online through any of the aff8ilate programs mentioned above.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.