An Auto Responder Is Not An Option For Serious Internet Marketersby Andre Kalis
Successful Internet marketers agree that you need your own email list of targeted subscribers for long term and sustained internet marketing success.
So, list building is a crucial requirement for marketing online and it is not possible to build your list and communicate with your list of subscribers without an auto responder or email marketing software for bulk emailing.
The following illustrates how an auto responder can help you to build your list and why it is practically impossible to have a list without an auto responder service:
- It can re-direct your subscribers to thank you pages, bonus pages, download pages or whatever sites you choose to send your subscribers to.
- It creates opt-in forms from your websites and blogs to capture names and email addresses of subscribers
- It generates a code that allows you to sync your existing lead capture/squeeze pages with your autoresponder series
- It can automatically sends out a broadcast directly from your blog every time and immediately as you update your blog
- It tracks the opening of each and every email right to the exact time of day
- It tracks the clicks on every link in every email delivered
- It allows messages in html and/or text with a wide selection of templates for newsletters, blog broadcasts etc.
- It tests your messages for spam to ensure a high delivery rate of your emails
- It can track visits to your websites and blogs
- It reports any spam complaints
- It lets you design different opt-in forms for the same site for split testing purposes
- It allows you split testing of your emails once you have a list of 100 or more subscribers
- It offers extensive tutorials on how to use every function and feature of your autoresponder service and live online support
Going with a reliable auto responder company is one of the best things you can do as an Internet marketer and if you are serious about building your own list.
More quality articles at: We Can Earn Online - Internet Marketing Blog
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.