Natural Beauty Tipsby white rose beautician
Natural Beauty Tips
The popular saying â€œbeauty lies in the eyes of the beholderâ€ may hold true to an extent, but restricting beauty to a phrase is not fair, especially when we can make use of various natural beauty tipsto enhance our looks and overall appearance. Today, the beauty stores are flooded with a vast range of chemical beauty products. Though the â€œlookâ€ and â€œfeelâ€ of
these big brands may often tempt us, we should never forget the benefits of using homemade beauty and skincare recipes, organic beauty products and natural beauty products.
- Donâ€™t compete with your friends and co-workers when it comes to buying expensive, branded skin care products. Trust your instincts, follow our homemade natural beauty tips and watch the natural ingredients work their magic on your skin and hair. By using these simple natural beauty guidelines, you can certainly boast of a healthy skin and feel younger even in your gray days.
- Make sure you know your skin type though before applying â€œnatural goodnessâ€ on the skin and hair.
- Try using natural ingredients like honey, lemon, rose water,
milk, corn flour, flour, turmeric, orange juice, cabbage juice,
almonds, carrots, cucumber, coconut milk, mint juice and Aloe Vera for
making your natural home made recipes.
Popular Natural Beauty Tips:
- Combine equal amount of cucumber juice, rose water and limejuice and store in a glass bottle. Apply it on your skin. Wash it off next morning. This can be done to get a clean and clear complexion.
- Take equal quantities of lime juice, glycerin and rose water. Apply this natural solution on the face before going to bed. It is quite effective against pimples, blackheads and other skin spots. Use it on your hands and feet as well for getting supple skin.
- Mix a small amount of tomato juice and lemon juice. Apply this mixture to get a natural glow on your face.
- Use equal amount of turmeric powder and wheat flour along with sesame oil drops to form a paste. Use it to remove unwanted hair.
- For a smooth and soft skin, applying orange juice is a great idea.
- Take some milk (not boiled) and add a pinch of salt in it. Add two teaspoons of limejuice in it. This can be used as a cleansing lotion for cleaning the deep skin pores.
- Keep the wrinkles at bay with a mixture of cabbage juice (30 ml) and 1 teaspoon honey. Apply this on a regular basis to get the best results.
- Make a paste of raw carrots and apply on face. Wash off after an hour and feel your skin soft and supple.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.