landing pages - squeeze pages - lead capture pages - splash pagesby No longer an active member
Try and offer networkers something of added value to them and they will look for a trade on the basis of "you join my program and I will join yours". Where is the logic in this way of thinking. By the time you have sponsored 100 new team members you will have joined 100 new programmes.
As I write this I do so with an amused smile on my face. As Jim Rohn would say "Don't ask why... this is just the way it is."
I am not here to trade
Having started a personal landing page service I am here to provide you with added value for your business.
If you see the added value then you will take advantage of my offer.
If you don't then that's OK.
So what's the added value behind my service?
Well ask yourself the following questions
- Do you know what the purpose is behind the design of a good landing page, or squeeze page, or splash page or lead capture page? If yes, do you feel like explaining it to your team members? And how about the definitions, because they mean different things to different people?
- do you have the time or the inclination to design and build such a page? If yes, do you have the time and inclination to do it for your team members as well?
- do you have a domain or website to upload your page to? If yes, do you know how to upload your page? If yes, are you prepared to do it for your team mates as well?
- if you have a page, are you happy with the way it looks? Are you able to make personal changes to it? And are you happy to help yout team members with their personal preferences?
- do you feel creatively inspired and inclined to come up with good copywriting? If yes, do you want to do it for your other team members as well? And what about the different countries and cultures and languages?
- do you have a personal autoresponder? If yes, do you have the time or inclination to set it up properly for your lead capture page? If yes, can you do the same for your team mates? And if you can, do you want to spend your time doing that?
- do you have any objections to doing something that will put more money in your pockets, and in the pockets of your team members, without distracting you from your core business? There is a clever network marketing design behind this offer whereby we all benefit!
Look at the whole picture
When I look at the whole picture it is made up of what I consider to be relatively simple components. But simple for me is not necessarily simple for someone else. And even if you find something simple, as you have probably discovered reading this blog, the simple something may not be the something that you want to spend your time doing.
So if I can add value to your business and to your team members by providing an affordable landing page service, then I will do that.
I have discovered over the years that this is what I enjoy doing. My passion is definitely in this kind of service work.
Time flies when you are having fun :-)
And one thing I have learnt from hard experience... it takes me less time to "show" by building a lead capture page for a team member than it does for me to explain the ins and outs. And don't get me started on the time that goes into cleaning up some of the botched attempts that go out there on display in the Internet.
If you are ashamed at some of the landing pages that your team members have put together as the "visiting cards" to your business, then maybe the time has come for you to contact me.
But more importantly, if you just feel like meeting me halfway, I am only an email, skype or call away.
Enjoy and good luck!
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.