A few ways to make money with our affiliate programby Supri Yanto free money You will get money only online?
you can read this info:
Welcome to our affiliate program. On the left side you can see the menu that will help you orient in the system.
In the Banners section you can get banners, text links, articles or reviews that you can use to promote our products.
In Reports you can run various reports showing you trends of your promotion efforts over time Traffic & Sales, list of all Transactions, and so on.
- Write a review of some of our products, letting people know how good it is. Include your affiliate link at the end of the review. Post your review to free sites such as GoArticles.com & EzineArticles.com.
- Create a free blog(web log) at sites such as Blogger.com, and post your review of our products, including your affiliate link. Then "ping" your blog at a site such as Pingomatic.com, so it gets picked up quickly by search engines.
- Join popular marketing forumssuch as WarriorForum.com, and make frequent contributions to popular threads there. Be sure to go into your forum profile and edit your "signature". Make a signature that includes your affiliate link, or a link to your own "review" website of our product. That way, every time you make a post, anyone who sees it will see your signature and potentially click on your affiliate link.
- Once every few weeks post a press releaseat PRweb.com, in which you include your favorable review of our product, along with your affiliate link. If you pay them $80, they will guarantee that your press release is picked up by all major search engines, potentially sending you thousands of visitors.
- If you own an email list of newsletter subscribers or other people who have opted in to receive email offers from you,
send them an email telling them about our website, and feel free to use some text from our homepage in your email. Include
your affiliate link at the end of the email. You can even use our email sample above.
*NOTE - We do not tolerate spamming in any way.
- Being an affiliate is not exceptionally difficult, but there are many tricks and techniques that can improve your results. Learn from other affiliatesâ€™ experiences â€“ www.webmasterworld.com/advertising/. Webmasterworld.com has resources and a forum to help you answer any questions or queries you may have.
Tips and tricks to earn more as an affiliate
- From our experience, you will get the best results from writing your own product reviews, even if it's short. You don't have to be a good writer. Just write what you really think about the product. When you publish your product review, use your general affiliate link (on the top) to send user to our website.
- You will make more money by encouraging your visitors to write a review about a product on ProductReview.com.au. You earn $0.50 for every approved review your visitors write! Choose from various types of product descriptions, download and adjust them to fit your site. Experiment with short or long, try to find the perfect combination with banners to gain interest.
- Try to think like a visitor, when he comes to your page with review or affiliate link, you should draw his attention, build curiosity or feeling that he might need this kind of solution.
- Experiment with different banners, text links, or reviews. Keep these that bring good results, and change the others. Sometimes only change of few words or color of link can mean difference.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 19:00. Viewed 0 times.