Improve Your Affiliate Marketing with Videoby Terry Simpson
To help set you apart from other affiliate marketers who are selling the same products and to help boost your affiliate marketing sales, try adding video clips in with your promotions and marketing activities. Create videos that teach about the product you are selling, offer ways to use it or that share reviews about the features.
You can even get creative and have fun with different videos to add in your marketing mix based upon ones you like online now. Conduct â€˜man on the streetâ€™ interviews only online and through telephone interviewing, instead, and ask others about things related to your products, for example.
A popular software for creating videos is Camtasia. And there is a free video-creating software with many similar features called Audacity, downloadable at: http://audacity.sourceforge.net .
Here are the basics on how to work with video software:
1. Download your software and use it right from your desktop.
2. Create files for your videos. And note: they will be large.
3. Close other applications and Windows on your computer when you are making videos. The software will work more efficiently this way.
4. Either capture your desktop, pointing out web pages as you film, like your entire website. Or create a PowerPoint slide show complete with script and filled in with screen shots of what you want to feature: web pages, how to tips, etc. Then film your entire PowerPoint slide show when you are finished, complete with audio.
Tip: Add some text to your PowerPoint slides to help deaf website visitors and visitors who prefer something to read while they watch. Then more people will get an enhanced experience and return and share the video with their friends.
5. Save your video in different format so that you can experiment with the different files for editing and loading to your website. Make backup copies and keep them stored in case you want to revise your videos later.
6. Upload your video files to your website and publish them on your blog. Announce them by adding an RSS feed to your blog and web page (head to http://www.mysitefeed.com for help adding RSS to HTML pages). Then submit your RSS feed to RSS directories. Donâ€™t forget to submit your main URL / domain to search engines, too. Although this is a basic step, many forget about it over time. So schedule all submitting (RSS, URL, etc.) for the same day each month.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.