11 Vastu Tips for experiencing happiness and prosperity in your first house!by Pawan Kaushik Pt. Pawan Kaushik - Astrologer
The Sanskrit word Vastu means ‘to dwell’. It suggests us the ways in which we can make our commercial and residential spaces positive and prosperous. The things in the house or the workplace must be placed in such a way that they must attract all the good lucks and fortunes. The balance or in other words, making peace with the five important elements (Air, water, wind, space and Earth) can totally change a person’s life.
Buying the first house is a very special moment in a man’s life and therefore, they take every precaution to make it a happy place. According to Pt. Pawan Kaushik, who is a Famous Astrologer in Gurgaon, Vastu Shastra is a means of attaining peace and fulfilment in the living space. The Vastu adhering households always exhibit positivity in their surroundings. It is said that a house is a collection of 21 squares, of which, a different deity rules each one! Vastu Purusha is responsible for balancing the natural elements in the house. He always has his head in the North-east direction and feet in the South-west direction.
If you follow the following Vastu tips while setting your first house, you will witness the positivities that will knock at your door.
1. Always display positive and happy images on the walls of your house.
2. The extreme North and East corners of the house must not be stuffed with furniture or things.
3. Always make your bedroom in the South-west direction.
4. The placement of mirrors must be in the North and East facing walls. Pt. Pawan Kaushik, who is one of the Top Astrologer in Gurgaon, says that mirrors must never be placed in such a way in the bedroom of a married couple where they can see their reflections. It is very inauspicious.
5. Keeping a flower Vase on the entrance gives your entry area a welcoming vibe.
6. Always light a lamp on the main door in the evening for burning the negative energies around.
7. Never place a mirror which has its face towards the main entrance as it can push back the positivity that might be entering into your house.
8. Always discard broken mirrors, idols and stopped watches from the house immediately.
9. If you want to put Ganesha’s picture on the main entrance, always keep it on its face a little towards the inside direction.
10. The flow of water denotes the flow of income. Always keep a bowl of water inwards on the main entrance. You can also put flowers in it but the water, as well as the flowers, must regularly be changed.
11. Placing a bowl of sea-salt in the north-east or south-west direction can purify your house as they absorb the negative energies from the surroundings.
Your first house will surely give a welcoming and warm feeling to you as well as to the people coming into your house if you take care of these simple Vastu tips!
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.