Why is it so important spirulina?by Carmen sofia Malinescu affiliate marketing
If I had to write all the properties and research results about food queen (because yes, it is a food) should write a book, but definitely have written others who are more capable than me. I can do is Recommended Features
- dxn spirulina
- dxn media
- dxn online -networking
- dxn coffe ganoderma
- dxn market
Review on Why is it so important spirulina?Why is it so important spirulina? Let's see what makes it so valuable that those who consume health are called jackpot winners:
- Has a formula ideal combination of elements essential for the human body, some of which are rare or unknown in parts vegetal food
- Is rich in protein: 60-70 gr to 100 gr spirulina (3 times more than pork, 2 times more than beef, fish, and 1.5 times more than soybeans) . That's why vegetarians (and not only) love so much.
- Spirulina proteins are easily assimilated by the body (up to 80%) because they contain 18 amino acids including 8 essential human necessary that, unlike the others, can not be synthesized by the body and must be obtained from food daily
- Is rich in chlorophyll, which cleanses the body of toxins and smooth functioning of organs tissues
- Contains a variety of micro and macro elements: iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, selenium, a large amount of vitamins, including beta-carotene, nucleic acids (DNA and RNA)
- Champion in the content of antioxidants that increase body resistance and slow down the aging process
- Given the non-toxicity of Spirulina, it can be administered since the age of 1 year, even the mother during pregnancy, bringing a balanced intake of nutrients indispensable body
- Has properties of detoxifying the body and protecting and regenerating liver cell.
- Stimulates the immune system, increasing the strength of the body to cope with daily stress, being a good adjunct to strengthen the body in various diseases.
- Has antioxidant, that preserves vitamins in original form until they reach the cells increases the ability of the body's defense against infections
- Helps the digestive process, in that all the necessary natural yeast digestion grow very quickly in the digestive tract
- Useful in memory disorders
Related to Why is it so important spirulina?
PRODUCTOS DXN 1
GL, RG, VITA CAF, SPIRULINA, COCOZHI, SPICA TEA, CORDYPINE, GANOZHI, MORINZYME, CAF 3 EN 1, CAF LINGZHI NEGRO; ZHI MOCHA; SON MAS DE 80 PRODUCTOS, GANODERMA.
Created on Jan 21st 2015 10:52. Viewed 903 times.