Weapons of Mass Distractionby Philippe Moisan Tutorial videos, writing
Weapons of mass distraction are anything that keep you from focusing on building your business. Recommended Features
- Wasting time
- Spending money in the wrong places
- Lack of planning
- Trying to do too many things
Review on Weapons of Mass DistractionMass distraction can be caused by:
* The most obvious time waster: TV.
* following too many mentors.
* buying too many products.
* downloading too much free stuff such as reports, ebooks, PLR articles, videos.
* trying to stay active at too many social networks.
* jumping on new business opportunities every week.
* chatting for hours and hours on Facebook, Skype, Traffic Exchanges, any place with chat.
* Joining too many groups.
* Not wanting to miss THE webinar, presentation, conference call, etc
* Liking too many Fan Pages.
* Anything else you can think of.
Today, what I want you to do is to sign a treaty with yourself to help reduce the number of weapons of mass distraction in your business.
To increase your chances of staying motivated and focused, start with your health:
To read the rest of this review, click on the link below:
Related to Weapons of Mass Distraction
Created on Jan 5th 2013 18:59. Viewed 1,062 times.