Vipul Greens Bhubanesawarby Narayan Prasad Sadangi Assistant Manager-Marketing
Vipul Greens is a meticulously planned integrated complex spread across approx. 4.65 acres. The premium residential complex is strategically located off National Highway 5 at Ranasinghpur and also has Recommended Features
- Gated Community, 24x7 Manual Security, CCTV Surveillance, Video Door Phones, ARD Enabled Elevators, Sprinkler Systems, Fire Fighting Systems, Access Controlled Main Lobbies
- 100% Power Back-up, 24x7 Water Supply, Ample Parking Space, Traffic Free Play Zones, Professional Property Management, Handicap Friendly Landscaped Areas
- Health Club with Gym, Half Basketball Court, Badminton Courts, Skating Rink, Table Tennis Room, Cricket Pitch with Nets, Steam & Jacuzzi, Swimming Pool, Billiards Room, Pool Deck with Pergola
- Kids' Pool, Exclusive Play Areas for Tiny Tots, Sand Pit with Playing Equipment, Video Conferencing, Wi-Fi Enabled Complex, FTTH (Fiber To The Home)
- Sewage Treatment Plant, Rainwater Harvesting Recycled Water, Energy Efficient Lights, 80% Open Spaces, Beautifully Landscaped Areas, Party Lawns, Walkways, Celebration Courtyard with Barbeque Pit
Review on Vipul Greens BhubanesawarVipul Greens is a meticulously planned integrated complex spread across approx. 4.65 acres. The premium residential complex is strategically located off National Highway 5 at Ranasinghpur and also has the provision of office and retail spaces. Vipul Greens is a Public Private Partnership project with Orissa State Housing Board and has the State Police Academy and the proposed AIIMS medical campus as its neighbours. Overlooking a vast expanse of cashew plantations, Vipul Greens offers lush green landscaping, excellent amenities and is well connected to almost every important place in the temple city of India.
Related to Vipul Greens Bhubanesawar
This video contains the updates of the construction of Vipul Greens Bhubaneswar Premium group housing project at Ranasinghpur, Patrapada, Bhubaneswar (Infron...
Created on Oct 23rd 2013 04:55. Viewed 735 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.