Video Game Tester Careerby Beyond Eleven Fresh Money Making Ideas
Find out how you can Test Video Games without a college degree and get paid for it Recommended Features
- how to become a professional game tester
- how to earn great income playing video games
- video game players
- 24 different game development companies
- test video games and get paid for it
Review on Video Game Tester CareerHere's a list of commonly asked questions you're asked when you fill out your "work assignment sheet". I'll let you decide if these if you think these questions are tough.
- What did you think of the main game menu? (if you liked the overall appearance, if it was easy to navigate, to enter and exit different modes, etc..)
- How did you like Single-Player Campaign mode? What were your most and least favourite parts of the gameplay?
- How did you like the multi-player mode? What were your favourite and least favourite game modes/features of the lobbies? Is there anything you'd change to make it easier/more comfortable to use?
- What was your preferred mode - single-player or multi-player mode?
- Are there any outstanding bugs/glitches you noticed?
- What age group do you believe this game will appeal BEST to?
- Overall, How did the game perform? (storyline, playability, graphics, replay value, etc...)
- If there was anything you could add to the game to improve it (more zombies, more weapons, etc) - what would it be?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rank the game overall?
If You Can Answer These Questions, You're Ready to Start GETTING PAID to Play Games All Day Long!
Related to Video Game Tester Career
Created on Jul 24th 2011 09:44. Viewed 1,547 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.