Vibrating Feed Pellet Grading Sieveby Lilian Lee saleman
The vibrating grading sieve is used to collect the qualified pellet products by screening and grading. It bases on the probability screening principle. The favorable pellet sieving result is realized Recommended Features
- Simple structure, reliable screening effect, large output.
- Easy operation, convenient maintenance, low power consumption.
- Low noise, good sealing, no pollution.
- The vibrating grading sieve is powered by vibrating motors, and equipped with stainless steel sieve.
- The sieve surface is shorter than the common sieving machines, which can save cost without influencing the grading effect.
Review on Vibrating Feed Pellet Grading SieveTips For Pellet Grading Sieve Choice
1. You can choose different screen mesh shapes to get the best screening results. Generally, the rectangle meshes are suitable for cylindrical pellets; and the round meshes are suitable for irregular pellets with similar size.
2. If you use the bucket elevator to feed directly, the feed pellets are easily gathered on the sieve middle part. The screen is with low use ratio and the partial thicker material layers affect the grading effect. You can install a buffer hopper (equipped with flow deflector) at the feeding port to solve the problem.
Related to Vibrating Feed Pellet Grading Sieve
Created on May 10th 2013 20:47. Viewed 599 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.