VAS 5054A ODIS V1.2.0 Bluetoothby Hilaire W. Car Repair Tools Manufacturer
Supported Car Models: VW, AUDI, SKODA, SEAT Recommended Features
- The VAS 5054A is a universal diagnostic interface for the vehicles of the Volkswagen Group and all OBD vehicle systems from other manufacturers.
- The integrated Bluetooth interface connects the vehicle with a notebook, desktop PC or test system.
- No cables are needed for vehicle diagnostics using the VAS 5054A.
- The range of the wireless Bluetooth connection is 2 to 5 meters,depending on the environment and the type of Bluetooth adapter used on the PC side.
- The Serial Port Profile (SPP) is used for data transfer via Bluetooth. Different Bluetooth security levels are supported.
Review on VAS 5054A ODIS V1.2.0 BluetoothVAS 5054A ODIS V1.2.0 Bluetooth VW Audi Skoda Seat Vag Diagnostic Tool
Skype: Hilaire WANG
1. Multi-Languages: English/Japanese/Portuguese/Romanian/Korean/Dutch/Polish/Turkish/Spanish/French/Italian/Croatian/Danish/German/Swedish/
Finnish/Slovenian/Czech/Russian/Greek/Chinese (You Can choose any language you need freely)
2. Supported Car Models: VW, AUDI, SKODA, SEAT
3. Bluetooth Version
4. VAS 5054A hardware support Online Coding, but our software do not support online coding, need use VW dealer's software.
Note: If you want CD of Bently and Lamborghini, please leave message when you place the order on our website
ODIS System Core Advantage --- Realizing higher quality and lower cost on repair through high-efficiency diagnosis process!
The GFF database guided by centralized management posts fault information and solution directly.
A full range of integration from developing to after sale service makes procedure basis reliable.
The integration of diagnostic system (eg : Elsa pro) further enhances the core processes of service.
Systematically optimizes technicians diagnostic procedure and saves their time cost.
The optimization of diagnostic procedure makes the distributors cost reasonable.
Related to VAS 5054A ODIS V1.2.0 Bluetooth
Created on Oct 8th 2013 04:06. Viewed 608 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.