Using rotary drying equipmentby allen guo Energy processing
The installed drying equipment shall be subject to an empty machine test of not less than 4 hours. If a fault occurs during the test operation process, it should be dealt with in time. Recommended Features
- After the trial operation is completed, tighten all the connecting bolts again, inspect and replenish the lubricant in time, and test the load after the test returns to its original state.
- Before the load testing machine, each auxiliary mechanical equipment should be run in a stand-alone test. After the stand-alone test is successful, it will be transferred to the joint test.
- Pilot hot air oven drying equipment is preheated in advance, and the drying equipment is turned on at the same time.
- The cylinder is strictly prohibited from rotating to prevent the cylinder from bending. According to the problem of preheating in advance,
- slowly add the wet raw materials to the dryer, and slowly increase the input according to the moisture content of the discharged raw materials.
Review on Using rotary drying equipmentThere will be a process of preheating the dryer in advance, and the hot blast stove should also have a process of preheating in advance to prevent sudden ignition. In order to prevent part of the temperature is too high and uneven thermal expansion and destruction. The fuel combustion value, the quality of the thermal insulation products of each part, the moisture content of the wet material, and the uniformity of the input amount directly affect the product quality of the dry product and directly affect the fuel consumption.
For this reason, it is a way to improve economic efficiency to avoid every component as much as possible. In the running state, the roller frame should be filled with cooling water. All lubricated parts should be lubricated in time. When suspended, the hot blast stove should be turned off in the first step, and the drying cylinder should continue to rotate until it cools to near outdoor temperature. High temperature parking is strictly prohibited to prevent the cylinder from bending and deforming.
If there is a sudden power failure, the hot blast stove should be turned off in time, and the feeding should be suspended. The cylinder should be rotated half a circle every 15 minutes until the cylinder cools. This procedure requires carefulness and responsibility. Violating this step will cause the cylinder to bend. Severe bending of the cylinder will prevent the drying equipment from working properly.
Related to Using rotary drying equipment
Created on Jun 3rd 2020 02:49. Viewed 72 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.