The use of metal briquette machineby allen guo Energy processing
The briquetting method of the metal briquetting machine is suitable for briquetting of various metals and their alloys, Recommended Features
- and its product application fields are very wide, especially in the fields of construction, aviation, aerospace, transportation, communications and so on.
- Among nonferrous metal materials, aluminum and aluminum alloys, copper and copper alloys are widely used.
- This kind of metal material has good electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, good corrosion resistance, almost no surface treatment to form an anti-oxidation protective layer,
- clean appearance, bright, easy to process and assemble, abundant storage in the crust and other advantages , A wide range of applications.
- Among them, the summary related to briquette production is as follows.
Review on The use of metal briquette machine1. In terms of building structure materials
Aluminum and aluminum alloy briquetting profiles are good structural materials and have obviously been used to replace steel and wood materials. It can be used to manufacture the curtain wall structure of buildings, doors, windows, stair handrails, elevator compartments, hinged walking footboards of rolling elevators, and structural materials for mobile houses.
The use of aluminum and aluminum alloy briquetting products, together with furniture made of glass or other materials, is also quite common, durable and easy to clean.
Copper and copper alloy briquetting products are used as building materials (doors, windows, handrails, hardware devices, etc.) to have a more elegant and luxurious feeling. The use of briquette products for interior decoration is also unique. The copper and copper alloy pipes that are stretched after briquetting are used in the water supply and heating systems of buildings, and the number of pipes has increased significantly.
Copper pipes are used for quick construction, and the service life is basically the same age as the building structure. In recent years, copper water pipes used in urban construction in developed countries have been close to 50% of the total water pipes. Copper water pipe is non-toxic and harmless, it is a material recognized by the international construction industry, and it is very popular. Aluminum-coated water pipes and gas pipes are also widely recognized in the construction industry, but their service life is far less than copper pipes. Although the one-time investment of using copper pipes is relatively large, it can be compensated for by saving maintenance costs and long service life.
Related to The use of metal briquette machine
Created on May 28th 2020 03:18. Viewed 65 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.