RevPages

the amazing singleline network

by Tri Jumaedi Field Engineer
100 FREE Generic MLM Leads! World's 1st True Singleline Downline! Everyone Who Joins After You Goes Under You!
Recommended Features
  • Single Line Comp Plan
  • J.R Jackson is an experienced Network Marketer and Leader in the industry
  • High Quality Leads
  • Free Training
  • Launching in 190 different countries
Learn more about the amazing singleline network»

Review on the amazing singleline network

My Lead company is really the first of its kind in its niche. There are many companies that sell leads for businesses, but there are no Network Marketing companies that are currently doing it. In general, the first in the game usually grows the fastest and largest. The copy cats normally dont do as well as the innovators.
What is My Lead Company?
So what is My Lead Company? What we have here is a MLM of the top circumstance to building a successful Network Marketing Company; Leads. To those that are new to network marketing we run out of our warm market ; ie family and friends, very quickly. SO what most people need when building a MLM is fresh leads; that is people to talk to, to present your opportunity to.
You see we practice what is called Personal Branding and Attraction Marketing. These things take time for the newbie or non-tech savvy people, sometimes can take years to build. So for those just starting out are going to run out of leads real quick so the next step should be buying leads. Now we have an opportunity to get quality leads at a good price and in the process build another stream of income.
My Lead company was created as a great tool to help build your downline in your primary business. This is an add-on to your current business not a replacement. This system is not only revolutionary but there is nothing like this out there. This is also an easy duplicatable system. to build a successful MLM business it really is a numbers game. The more people you talk to about your business the faster it will grow.

My Lead Company First of Its Kind in MLM:

My Lead Company also has a unique compensation plan in that it is the first ever single-leg-downline (or straightline compensation plan) This is not a Binary, Matrix, or Uni-Level, Downline. a Single Downline Compensation Plan means that everyone in the company is in One Downline, ONE TEAM meaning that everyone that ever joins the company after you is below you and you can get paid on them all. W

Related to the amazing singleline network

MyLeadCompany.com Compensation Plan


compensation plan video for MyLeadCompany.com - this compensation plan is taking the MLM industry by storm! Imagine getting paid daily, everyone who joins after you goes under you NO MATTER WHO ENROLL

About Tri Jumaedi Senior     Field Engineer

300 connections, 3 recommendations, 886 honor points.
Joined APSense since, January 9th, 2012, From Jakarta, Indonesia.

Created on Mar 8th 2013 23:50. Viewed 1,991 times.

Comments

Pedro M. Professional  Marketer
Many say thats a scam, check it on google. I joined a few years ago, they sent me 100 leads. On 70% , all deactivated: my email never got to them, about the other 30%: 2/3 were bouncing, only the other 1/3 was sent...
May 6th 2014 10:51   
Please sign in before you comment.