Taizy yogurt production lineby allen guo Energy processing
There are many types of bacteria used in the yogurt production line. Today we take a look at several important types of lactic acid bacteria, and hope to help everyone. Recommended Features
- Today we want to know about Lactococcus (protococcus streptococcus), Lactococcus lactis (streptococcus lactis), cheese cocci (streptococcus cheese), butanone lactobacillus
- Streptococcus lactis and Leuconostoc citricus also break down citric acid and ferment to CO2 and dihexanoyl.
- In cheese production, the carbon dioxide formed by the fermentation of citric acid and toffee by lactic acid bacteria accumulates in the pores of the cheese, forming the perforations in the cheese. Se
- Carbon dioxide gives a soft flavor to milk starters (parent and production starters) and fermented milk products.
- Butanedione produced by citric acid fermentation gives a unique flavor to starter, fermented milk and butter.
Review on Taizy yogurt production lineStreptococcus thermophilus, as its name suggests, is a thermophilic bacterium. It is often found in milk that has been pasteurized at high temperatures for a short time. It grows vigorously at 40-50 C and can survive for 30 minutes at 65 C. Lactobacillus helveticus and Lactobacillus bulgaricus are fermented lactobacillus from Emmental cheese, and they can be added to cheese milk together with the original starter and Streptococcus thermophilus.
Fermented milk is now also produced using lactobacilliophilus and bifidobacteria, either together or separately. These two kinds of bacteria can survive through the human stomach. The pH value of the stomach is as low as pH = 2. These bacteria can attach to the intestine, inhibit the growth of coliform bacteria and other bad bacteria in the intestine, and help prevent diarrhea.
Coliform (chymosin) is a facultative anaerobic bacterium. The optimum growth temperature is 30-37 C. Coliform can be found on intestinal feces, soil, contaminated water and plants. Coliform bacteria ferment toffee to produce lactic acid, carbon dioxide, and hydrogen. They also break down milk proteins and produce an unpleasant odor and taste. Certain coliforms can also cause dairy infections.
Coliform bacteria can cause serious consequences in cheese production. In addition to affecting the flavor, a large amount of fermentation gas generated in the early stage causes abnormal structure of the cheese: early swelling. The fermentation of coliform bacteria will stop below pH 6, which indicates that the fermentation of the large intestine is in the fresh stage of cheese, that is, when the toffee is not completely broken down.
Related to Taizy yogurt production line
Created on Jan 10th 2020 01:25. Viewed 103 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.