Sound Engineeringby Diksha Sharma Blogger and writer
There are several different types of sound engineers who specialize in different aspects of the job. A sound engineer is responsible for the machines that record, mix, edit and reproduce soundtrack, Recommended Features
- film shoots
- live events
- stage shows
- radio stations
- production houses of TV programs
Review on Sound EngineeringSound engineering is the best course if someone looking to make his/her career in Film production. The course focuses on recording techniques used in music production, sound designing for film, television and other multimedia.
This one year extensive course covers:
- Sound and Hearing- Acoustics & Psychoacoustics
- Sound in Film and Television
- Loudspeakers & Monitoring- Cables & Connectors and Patch bay
- Microphone Basics & Techniques
- Consoles and Control Surfaces- Signal Processors
- Location Sound & PA System
- The Current State of Audio Recording Technology
- Audio Post-Production Overview
- DAW's Application
Related to Sound Engineering
Created on Dec 18th 2018 06:59. Viewed 230 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.