Serendipity Take6by Serendipity by Kashish India's Leading Fashion Exhibition Company
#SerendipityTake6 Delhi Most exciting Shopping festival is here with over 100 designer brands offering discount upto 70%. Invite your friends to the Event and get a chance to WIN designer bags. Recommended Features
- 70% discounts... Invite you friends and win exciting prizes daily
- win designer bags from Luxury Station, gift hampers from GLO, hair accessories kit from Sugar Mint and designer Punjabi Jutti's from Zeva by inviting your friends to this shopping carnival..
- Mystique Array aspires to endeavor your fashion fervor with our elegant exclusive and high class products giving you confidence to take on the world with lan
- CREATO presenting its wide range of exquisite jewellery for all occasions. Earrings, neck pieces, bracelets, rings, handbag danglers and much more.
- he house of dJammies to provide luxury, quality and value on chic and vibrant wear for you to expand your wardrobe. Comfortable lounge wear with varied prints , quality stich and snappy style. D'Jamm
Review on Serendipity Take6Serendipity by Kashish Gupta brings leading luxury brands across 10 lifestyle segments to an elite and discerning target audience. A plush, One-day affair, the black, white and grey dress theme is in conjunction with a perfect setting that measures and breathes luxury. Every single component associated with the event is magnificent. These clients are carefully selected by members of advisory board as well as our luxury partners portfolios and databases. The inaugural exhibition Serendipity Take 1 hosted in new showcased 50 brands that cut across various segments. Serendipity aims to explore the luxury segments in the cities of Delhi, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Raipur, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai and Pune and in the coming years.
Luxury is indulgence of the senses. There is an order to this indulgence. Together the senses define our context and our civilizations. Throughout history, luxury has defined clusters of civilizations. India is set to become the worlds fastest wealth creator in the next few years. Currently India has over 150,000 dollar millionaires. Over a million and a half Indians have more than 100,000 USD in liquid wealth. The Indian customer is spending more on luxury items, whose market is pegged at a whopping Rs 650 billion (US$14.6 billion) and growing at about 16 per cent a year, a new study reveals.
Related to Serendipity Take6
Created on Sep 29th 2015 08:40. Viewed 974 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.