Scalp Needle Stickby Xinggu Liu ringdie
Introduction 1. woven spandex stretch yarn added . 2. surface covered with fine particles of synthetic rubber. 3. absorbent pad complex at Kai mouth bandages, sterile and non-sterile divided into two. Recommended Features
- high flexibility: can adjust the tightness of the bandage to provide support tightening force and power, has good tensile strength.
- self-stick: self stick together, do not stick hair, skin, sweat does not fall off case.
- Easy tear: Easy Shredded, after dressing does not need scissors.
- Permeability: soft, breathable and comfortable.
- high flexibility: flexibility is strong, has good tensile strength, tightness can be adjusted bandage.
Review on Scalp Needle StickStorage Conditions:
Infusion straps should be stored in a well ventilated , cool and dry warehouse , that the indoor temperature is 35 degrees Celsius, relative humidity is 80 % or lower is appropriate, on the ground of 20cm from the shelves . Avoid sunlight or ultraviolet components with high direct sunlight or strong artificial light should not produce ozone unit within the Treasury.
Open the package, unfold the bandage , exposing part of its infusion paste , peeled off the release paper , make infusion paste absorbent pad partially cover the pinhole at the cotton wool outer skin with the infusion infusion paste stickers fixed wings and glue baseband infusion catheter , and then with suitable tension stretch bandages, wound strengthen fixed .
1. An infusion strap when using the fixed attention tensile strength bandage suitable bandage end of the stick when fixed to the end of a 3cm Do not stretch to the length of a little push hard natural adhesive bandages , paste would be better.
2. Do not touch during storage of acids, alkalis, copper , manganese and other substances harmful to rubber .
3. sterile product packaging breakage prohibited.
4. non-sterile products is prohibited in contact wound.
Product shelf life and sterilization validity:
1. From the date of manufacture of a product is valid for two years.
2. sterilized product sterilization is valid for two years.
Related to Scalp Needle Stick
Created on May 15th 2014 03:52. Viewed 489 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.