SATISFIED ~ Motivational Booksby Ramesh Mukhiya seo executive
A Book That Shows Us WHO Can Fill That Indefinite Vacuum That Encourages Humans To Find Satisfaction In Possessions, Delights, Achievements Or Addictions ~ How GOD Can Meet Your Deepest Needs. Recommended Features
- How To Develop A Winning Attitude
- Empowered By The Spirit
- Still Standing Tall
Review on SATISFIED ~ Motivational BooksThis Is An Excellent Motivational Book. Its Chapters Are Filled With Encouragement.
I Especially Love Chapter Two ~ Developing A Winning Attitude ~ I Need Less Fear And More Faith.
It Gives A Brief Summary Of The Faith Of Caleb And Joshua.
(Caleb And Joshua Were Motivated By The Positive Spirit Of Faith Rather Than The Negative Emotion Of Fear. They Were Fully Satisfied With A GOD Much, Much Bigger Than Their Problems.)
Faith Connects Us With The Divine Power Of The Creator Of The Universe. Through Faith, We Receive Strength And Courage To Overcome Insurmountable Obstacles.
Here Are Some Tips From The Chapter:-
* Fear And Faith Are Opposites
* Fear Sees The Worst. FAITH Believes The Best, And Even If The Best Becomes The Worst, Faith Finds A Way Through.
* Fear Insinuates Doubt. FAITH Grasps GOD;s Hand And Believes.
* Fear Sees The Obstacles, FAITH Seizes The Possibilities.
* FAITH Is Believing GOD - Trusting HIM. It Is A Settled Confidence In HIM. It Moves At HIS Command. It Obeys At HIS Word. It Walks In HIS Strength And Lives In HIS Power.
Someone Has Said, "Courage In People Is Like A Tea Bag. You Never Know Their Strength Until They Are In Hot Water."
This Life-giving Faith Does Not Give Up When The Going Gets Tough. Faith Is Not Some Hyped Up Emotional Do-goodism. It Is Not Some Kind Of Do-it-yourself Psychotherapy. It Is Not:
Related to SATISFIED ~ Motivational Books
Created on Jul 13th 2015 07:48. Viewed 697 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.