SAN Certificates Exchange 2010by Jim Armstrong SSL Security Specialist
SAN Certificate for Exchange Server 2010 available to protect multiple host names with single SAN SSL or UCC SSL at just $269 from Platinum Partner RapidSSLOnline.com Recommended Features
- A Complete Validation of Domain and Organization with the Toughest Authentication Process.
- Protection of multiple domains upto 25, IP Address, and Private Web Server Names with single a certificate.
- Unlimited Web Server License and Free self-service reissues.
- 99.99% Web Browsers, Servers, Client OS, and Mobile Browsers Reorganization.
- Dynamic site seal to influence users or customers trust point over the website.
Review on SAN Certificates Exchange 2010SAN Certificate is known as Subject Alternative Name in SSL industry, which allows multiple fully qualified domain names protection using a single certificate. Protection of SAN Certificate comes with the stringent encryption strength of 256 bit and a comprehensive authentication of Domain and Organization.
Get SAN Certificate at just $269 for Multi Host Names Protection from Platinum Partner RapidSSLOnline.com
Use Coupon Code: CHEAP@1GTBDMD269
Related to SAN Certificates Exchange 2010
Created on Jun 17th 2013 07:14. Viewed 828 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.