Salted Duck Eggs Cleaning Lineby Jenny C. Sales Manager
This salted duck/chicken egg cleaning line is used to clean the salted duck/chicken eggs, which includes 3 parts: chicken/duck egg conveying part, egg brush washing part, and egg collecting part. Recommended Features
- 1. This equipment adopts 304 stainless steel plate, which ensures its corrosion resistance, long service life and elegant appearance.
- 2. The wear-resisting nylon brush of good elasticity can clean salted eggs efficiently with much saving-labor and no damage.
- 3. The salted egg cleaning line is economical and easy to operate.
Review on Salted Duck Eggs Cleaning LineSweet Tips: How to Make Salted Eggs
1. Place 12 uncooked eggs into a large jar. Carefully place the eggs on top of one another to avoid cracking.
2. Combine 1 cup of salt and 6 cups of water. Stir the mixture until the salt dissolves.
3. Pour the saltwater inside the jar and seal it tight. Let the jar sit at room temperature for 30 days.
4. Take the eggs out of the jar and boil them. Refrigerate the eggs after boiling and consume them whenever you want.
Related to Salted Duck Eggs Cleaning Line
Created on Dec 10th 2013 03:15. Viewed 761 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.