Rotary Sieveby Luckstar Cc web designer
The rotary sieve is designed to grade and screen the pellets having undergone the secondary crushing in the large or medium-sized animal feed manufacturing plant or wood pellet production line. Recommended Features
- Features three moving type, which are ellipse, circle and straight line, allowing good sieving performance.
- Belt-driven griddle plate for high balance and low noise.
- Strengthened machine base ensures stable and safe operation.
- Improved steel rope hanging structure avoids abrasion of the rope.
- Adopts two-layer sieving frames designation, three-layer one are also available.
Review on Rotary SieveThe rotary sieve can also be used to clean the original material used for making pellets. The rotary sieve that can move in ellipse, circle and straight line has a good screening performance. The griddle plate is belt-driven for high balance and low noise. The end of the griddle plate adopts improved elastic support permitting low vibration and low noise. With the strengthened base, the sieve can work stably. The sieve can also be hanged as required by the customer. This machine is equipped with integrated sieving frame or detachable sieving frame with light weight and good sealing performance for easy sieve change.
Related to Rotary Sieve
Created on May 12th 2013 20:19. Viewed 658 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.