Rainforest Marbleby Gautam Sharma Content Writer
Rainforest Marble is found in Churu District of Rajasthan. It is available in tiles, slabs and blocks with thickness 10MM to 20MM. Recommended Features
- Design as Rainforest
- Available as slabs tiles blocks
- Thickness 10MM -20MM
Review on Rainforest MarbleThe Spectacular Beauty- Rainforest Marble
A uniqueness and magic bought to life, an extraordinary material originating in India is one of the world's most favourite marble.
It has a different look from everything that is seen so far. The presence of irregular brown web with a touch of green spots on the green background gives an appealing and luminant landscape. These natural hues creates an admiring aura of illusion that complements a wide range of construction and decorative possibilities, that include flooring, wall cladding, pleasing furnitures and also fireplaces.
It's irreplaceable and magical natural beauty has a resemblance to the Rainforest.
1. Invariable colours that last for a lifetime.
2. Extraordinary polished finish.
3. Variety of rich and natural textures.
4. Retains and radiates originality with only a polish.
5. Resistant to UV radiations.
6. Defiant to high temperatures.
Its durability makes it applicable to all the indoor and outdoor areas of both residential and commercial properties that include:
2. Flawless facades
3. Floors and internal walls
The beauty and versatility of the Rainforest Marble leaves no one untouched.
1. Polished: Most accepted and popular finish that reflects light and objects appear like a mirror.
2. Honed: A smooth surface finish with lower reflection.
3. Aged: An Irregular surface finish obtained by special treatment, that enhances the natural properties.
4. Bush Hammered: Mostly preferred for external constructions, due to its rough and furrowed feel.
Related to Rainforest Marble
Created on Apr 10th 2019 08:46. Viewed 230 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.