Qigong for happinessby David L. Freelance web designer n blogger
Most Qigong is a composite of gentle external movements, co-ordinated with the breathing performed in a meditative state of mind. Each Shaolin Qigong practice session takes around 10-15 minutes, and y Recommended Features
- Stabilise blood pressure
- Decrease stroke and mortality rates
- Improve the symptoms of senility
- Improves memory, insomnia, vertigo, headaches and cholesterol
- Relieves stress and increases relaxation almost like a mild tranquiliser
Review on Qigong for happinessYou will discover how to:
* Naturally feel more energised, fresh and alert without drinking vast quantities of coffee or caffeine laden fizzy drinks (and avoid that horrible slump when the effects wear off).
* Improve, maintain and develop your health without having to sweat in the gym three or four times a week. Youll avoid those expensive monthly gym fees, Ouch! And lets be honest, how often do you fancy travelling to the gym after a hard days work? There is a better way.
* Feel more confident without reading a mountain of self-improvement books? Just imagine the wonderful changes you can make when you stop holding yourself back.
* Get more done each day towards building the life of your dreams without sacrificing time with friends, family and loved ones?
You will learn:
* 19+ of the best Qigong exercises that can help you live a happier, healthier and longer life in just 10-15 minutes a day.
* Of the ONLY illness there is and how practicing the Shaolin Qigong exercises I share with you help you to overcome it and protect you from experiencing it ever again.
* The 4 stages of Mastery (Week 4), The 3 Requirements for success in any endeavour (Week 16), The Antidote to Worry (Week 20)
And far too many tips, skills and techniques to mention here, without putting you into a coma! I have developed and ordered the 22 weeks worth of material so that you build your understanding of Shaolin Qigong in simple, structured steps. All the material is delivered digitally to your computer for you to watch and read in the privacy of your home. And now you can even download the videos directly to your iPod, iPad, or any Mp4 enabled machine and take the lessons with you where ever you go.
Okay, youve seen some pretty bold claims and statements in this letter and if I were you Id be wondering
Related to Qigong for happiness
Created on Feb 13th 2011 03:12. Viewed 796 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.