Pumpkin Pie Barsby Shirley-Ann Pearman Blog Administrator
Pumpkin Pie Bars Makes 2 dozen bars http://recipemarketing.blogspot.com/2011/11/pumpkin-pie-bars.html Great for dessert and snacks alike. Recommended Features
- Recipe Marketing
- Pumpkin Pie Bars
Review on Pumpkin Pie BarsPumpkin Pie Bars
Makes 2 dozen bars
1 cups plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, divided
1 cup finely chopped nuts
cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
cup butter or margarine
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (2 cups)
1 (14 ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
2 eggs, beaten
teaspoon ground allspice
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In medium bowl, combine 1 cups flour, nuts, sugar, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
3. Add butter; mix until crumbly.
4. Reserve 1 cups of the mixture. Pat remaining mixture on bottom of ungreased 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
5. In large bowl, combine pumpkin, condensed milk, eggs, remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon, allspice and salt; mix well.
6. Pour evenly over crust.
7. Mix reserved crumbs with remaining 1 tablespoon flour.
8. Sprinkle over pumpkin mixture.
9. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set.
10. Cool 10 minutes.
11. Serve warm.
12. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
The bars were made and prepared by Shirley-Ann Pearman
Photography by Shirley-Ann Pearman
Recipe was taken from the book Easy Home Cooking Thanksgiving Recipes page 68 of the November 2005 issue.
PDF Version of Pumpkin Pie Bars
Related to Pumpkin Pie Bars
Pumpkin Pie Bars
Shawnee, Oklahoma, Food, Corner, Demo, Pumpkin, Pie, News-Star, Sonya, mcdaniel, News, Star
Sonya McDaniel cooking demonstration of a pumpkin pie bars recipe. For more recipes visit www.news-starextra.com/food
Created on Nov 30th 2011 08:26. Viewed 1,323 times.