Pricebendersby Irene Blackett Marketing Tools And Training
Absolutely! You're simply selling TCredits used for bidding, rather than a typical product or service. Each time someone buys a pack of TCredits for bidding, you'll be earning commissions! Recommended Features
- Our affiliates have earned hundreds of thousands of dollars (and growing) in commissions from Pricebenders...and we're just getting started, as Pricebenders is growing rapidly!
- There exists a huge untapped market of people who would love to take part in Pricebenders auctions but haven't found it yet.
- By connecting these people with Pricebenders, you'll be helping them to get amazing deals on brand-name products and boosting your commissions every time they purchase TCredits to bid!
- Simply advertise Pricebenders the same way you would promote a product.
- Your focus, however, is on selling TCredits that will be used to place bids.
Review on PricebendersOnce you've directed someone to TripleClicks using any of these methods, you're all set. At the store, they can easily register as a member (with YOU recorded as their Referrer) and immediately start participating in any of the current and/or upcoming auctions. When they click on the "Bid!" button, we provide them with an easy, no-hassle method to immediately buy the TCredits they need to bid.
PLUS...every Pricebenders auction also has a cool little contest attached to it called "Pick-the-Price" (PTP). Simply log in, click the PTP button, and enter the amount you think will be the final, winning price of the item. If you pick the exact, final price, you immediately win 200 free TCredits, a $58 value (or 20 TCredits if you're the closest without going over).
Be sure to let your prospective customers know about PTP too. Here's why:
A. It's 100% free to enter.
B. There's a PTP contest for EVERY auction...multiple chances every day to win.
C. It's a great way to get your members engaged with TripleClicks and Pricebenders.
D. If your members have a PTP entry, they'll often hang around and watch the auctions to see if they predicted the final price. While they're doing that, there's a good chance they'll check out other parts of TripleClicks, such as the Deal of the Day, Hot Deals, and TC Closeouts. They may also decide to start bidding on the auction they are watching.
Related to Pricebenders
Created on Jan 24th 2012 20:16. Viewed 1,369 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.