Potato Chips Blanching Machineby Cindy A. Sales Representative
Blanching is a cooking process in food processing. A vegetable or fruit is put into boiling water for a few minutes and then plunged into cold water. Recommended Features
- 1. Potato chips products are exposed directly to food-grade water that typically ranges in temperature from 70C to 100C.
- 2. Blanching time can be adjustable when convey belt running speed changes.
- 3. Fluent belt-conveying system has easy operation and easy cleaning functions.
- 4. After blanching, potato chips and other products have superior flavor, texture and color.
- 5. This potato chips blanching machine can be also used in many vegetable and meat processing line.
Review on Potato Chips Blanching MachineFunctions of Blanching Machine in A Potato Chips Line
Blanching machine is one necessary pre-cooking device used in fruit, vegetable and meat deep-processing.
1. Blanching can inactive enzymes and reduce microbial loads to improve food safety and increase shelf life.
2. For potatoes that become french fries, blanching also leaches sugars to improve product texture and color.
3. For some ready-to-eat meat and poultry products, blanching machine has the pre-cook functions.
4. For nuts, blanching can facilitate peeling or kill microbes, depending on the temperature and duration of the blanching operation.
Related to Potato Chips Blanching Machine
Created on Feb 24th 2014 03:26. Viewed 649 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.